Sunday, March 6, 2011

Spring Break

Hey,

I'm off all this week for Spring Break. Definitely a welcome break from college. Sadly I won't be going to a Florida or Carolina beach as is the tradition for the partying type of college students.

As it turns out, I have numerous friends who would accept my sexuality. In fact, a few of my old high school friends (now only Facebook friends) are bi! They're all girls though. One of the bi girls posted on Facebook the other day that she was accepting applications for "a new flamboyantly gay bff." I commented, "What about the non-flamboyant?!" but she never replied :P

Also, I've "met" a gay guy who goes to my college. I've only talked to him online and texted. No plans to actually meet yet, tho we're bound to run into each other eventually.

3 comments:

naturgesetz said...

Well, enjoy the break anyway.

No doubt there are a lot of gay guys at your college — nice that you've met one online. Maybe you'd like him if you met in person, maybe not. But just knowing there's someone else there should make you feel a bit more comfortable.

Anonymous said...

Have a nice time; it sounds like you are gradually going in the right direction. Do follow up on some possibilities. bfn - Wayne :)

J said...

You sure are coming into your own. Next time plan ahead enough to celebrate a real break in a resort town.