Friday, March 15, 2013

Spring Break!

Hey, people who still read blogs!

Today is the last day of classes before Spring Break! I kinda just want to skip today... but I'm a good student. ;)

I'm thinking about going back to D.C. for a few days over break. I didn't really get to see much when I was down there in January for the inauguration, so I want to go back and do some sightseeing, museum hopping, and all the usual touristy stuff.

In addition, the Supreme Court (SCOTUS) will be hearing oral arguments about gay marriage the week after next (26th and 27th). I'm thinking of driving down to sit in on the arguments one of those two days, or at least be part of the rally outside SCOTUS.


Should be an interesting time!

See ya later, probably with the usual vacation pics! ;)


P.S. Sorry about that last post, if you saw it. My email was compromised yesterday and I see one of the spam emails made it on here as a blogpost. It has all been taken care of...

2 comments:

naturgesetz said...

There's so much to see and do in DC, I'm sure you'll have a great time. Of course you'll want to visit the monuments along the Mall — Washington, Jefferson, LIncoln, WWII, Viet Nam. I also recommend the Holocaust Museum.

Have a great time!

Your host said...

Have a wonderful time in DC, such a lovely place to be.