Monday, February 23, 2009

A Comeback

So, I've decided to come back to blogging. I was only able to make it one week.... or was it two? Anyway, I really missed this part of it. I said before that this was taking up a lot of my time. Remember that? Well, I guess it really hasn't lol.

I will also be creating 2 more blogs with room for a third. One will be focused on Titanic related stuff, the other will be focused on Civil War stuff. If I create a third, it will be focused on World War II stuff. As you already know, I have a huge interest in the Titanic and The Civil War. My interest in WWII is just really starting to develop. I've had an interest in it before, but not to the point where I wanted to study it, and now I do. These other blogs will be used to further my knowledge in their specific subject areas, as well as anyone who wants to read them. There are practically no Civil War related blogs on Blogger, so this will be a first that I know of. The same goes for Titanic blogs and World War II blogs... I think anyway.

I will try my best to update each of these blogs as often an I can. The WWII blog will require a lot of research to post something, so that one might not be up and running for some time. The other ones will also take a little while to get up. I have a basic plan for them, but that's it.

I hope I can get some of my regular readers back here, and also over to my other blogs once they get up.

So, anyway, hello again!! lol

Oh, and there are some Alex updates that have happened. Some happened before I shut the blog down, but they were overshadowed by everything else.

16 comments:

Seth said...

Welcome back!!! Yay I get to be the first commenter, first follower. LOL. For once I'm not like 24 hours behind.

Good to see you return - it IS addictive sometimes, isn't it?

Sounds like you will have your hands full running 3 blogs - DON'T let that actually start to interfere in your time management!!

naturgesetz said...

I'm glad to see you back blogging.

Spend as much time as you think you should. Don't feel you need to post something just for the sake of posting. But when you have something to say, I'll be happy to see it.

Mirrorboy said...

So you stopped blogging cos it was taking up too much of your time, and then you come back with 3 blogs!

Well, good luck. Welcome back. :)

Peter said...

Jeez that was fast! lol

Peter said...

Oh and yeah, I know creating 3 more blogs is a bit crazy. lol

Mirrorboy said...

Well you're a bit crazy, so it makes sense. :)

Rob said...

Perhaps, you could have just this blog and then one other for your other three topics? That way the other is kept more active then having three one-thirds active.
Plus, you could do a pretty cool photo shop of the Titanic arriving in a civil war era harbor lol

Col said...

Woot!! Welcome back!! I think Jake Anon's idea is great. As long as all the posts have the relevant labels it will work well.

So much for ONE blog taking up too much of your time!! :)

cvn70 said...

Peter

good to have you back but slow down there buddy 3 blogs where are you going to find the time :)

take care and be safe

bob

Davey said...

Peter,
Glad to see that you are back! Sorry I haven't mailed you back but I got a new apt *YAY* and have been way busy with moving and stuff. That is a *GREAT* idea about a Civil war & Titanic blog!! Hope you will let me contribute! I would love to share the info about my g.g. gfather Ephraim : )

Take Care!

Davey

Anonymous said...

Dude! Awesome! Good to see you back on here.

Hugs
Josh

Steevo said...

welcome back...

Anonymous said...

if you put that shit on another blog then you might start posting interesting things again, your blog was better before every second post was about war or boats i thought

Lightning Baltimore said...

Glad you decided to change your mind, Peter!

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back

torchy! said...

doh. i'm late to the party *again*. welcome back peter. glad you'll be blogging again!

torchy!