Friday, February 27, 2009

Uncle Pete

My brother's wife gave birth to healthy boy a few hours ago. I suspect we will be going to visit them sometime soon. They live 5 hours away so it's not like we can just drive down there for the afternoon.

Well, that's all I have to report tonight.

And of course I know that hardly anyone will be interested in my other blogs. But you might want to go back and read number 3 in the last post. That reason is the most important one. I'm not doing it to entertain anyone. Hell, even this blog, or the last one, isn't entertaining. I only started this one up again so I could tell the people I know would be interested, and possibly a few others, about the other blogs. And of course to post about my fabulously boring life. So don't expect much to come from this blog.

9 comments:

Mirrorboy said...

Ah well good luck with the blogs. :)

Uncle Pete... lol

Anonymous said...

I bet you will find people interested in those blogs, it's not that only you and Josh are interested in history!

And congratulation for becoming an uncle :P

Col said...

Congrats Peter!

cvn70 said...

peter

congradualation on becoming an uncle. And use the bolg(s) for whatever you want

take care and be safe

bob

Lightning Baltimore said...

Congratulations on becoming an uncle! Between the two of us, we have six nieces and one nephew, though the nephew I've met only once and that was 13 years ago at a funeral. I love buying jewelry for my nieces (how gay).

Davey said...

Uncle Peter lol... *waits on the other blogs* ....

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Peter! And congratulations also to your brother and sister-in-law, and the rest of your family. I'm not lucky enough yet to be an uncle, but I'm a cousin to some awesome little ones.

Hugs
Josh

naturgesetz said...

Congratulations!

At least your nephew is nearer than mine was. I got to see him once a year when his parents and he visited from Tokyo.

Anonymous said...

i expect nothing.