A bunch of people on twitter are using this as well, so I decided to jump on the bandwagon :)
Formspring is a site that lets you ask questions for me to answer. You can even ask them anonymously if you want to.
So go on, ask me something :)
To see questions and answers that have already been asked, go here
Btw, happy valentine's day
6 comments:
Peter, you've really clammed up; either your life has entered a new plateau of boredom or you are up to something! - Wayne
Interesting you are not into anal; That has alway been the same for me. Just giving a guy a handjob was always more thrilling for me than anal. I saw the results of a survey on homosexual sex and was surprised to see that about 40% did not engage in anal sex. But with experience you may change your mind; I did find it pleasurable on some occasions. (and a nice 6 incher is just right!) Also, a homosexual in law enforcement sounds interesting but it may be a high stress job so consider carefully if you have the aptitude for it. I'm not that crazy about one-liner Q&A though, I like to find something deeper inside people; there are many profound truths to discover for me too.
ok peter now i'm jealous. I put a formspring thingy in my blog and not one person asked me anything. And so i took the springthing down. Hmmmmm what do you have that I don't have? Oh yeah, personality, that's it. I'm bland, and ur colorful. j/k
bfn
Andy
Hey Peter, you nailed 3 out of 4 of my favourite porn sites (don't like cam4), my other fav is monstercockland.com., I have 4 vids on that one. I also like itsallgay.com and you can find some gems on xtube if you look around. Wish I had porn like this when I was a teen (gay porn was completely non-existent); I desperately needed something to validate my existence as a gay boy. Is Alex still cock-teasing or is he actually totally str8? - Wayne
Ah, Peter, the Twitter thing sucks; come on, one-liners back and forth? You are not learning much. You call this 'friends'? I call it immature and being a jerk. My brother, a year younger, is average looking and has always been hard-core straight. From his teen years on, he has always been very successful with good-looking women. How does he do it? In a word; charm. When talking to women, he always has a smile and a laugh, and makes them feel good and have a good time. Other people, especially when meeting for the first time, intuitively feel if you don't like them. What kind of signals do you give off when meeting other guys, even younger guys? You have said more than once that you don't have any close friends, and I don't like that. Do you say something to set guys at ease, that you accept them warts and all, use some subtle flattery or share a laugh? Yet you call Alex's friends jerks. Why would they behave like jerks around you? Your dad's a minister, and that takes charm. Surely you have some of your dad's charm genes in you; use them. What about guys at school? Must be some hot gay guys there (check the crotch not the face!lol) Do you dress like a teen or like you're ready for prep school. You want sex, then fight for it with every means at your disposal. Beat down those stupid boundaries you have set up around you. Get out of the house and away from that computer once in a while. Get out into nature and meet some hot guys. Spring is coming and my freeride bike is ready to go. (I've been riding it when possible all winter) Freedom is waiting. -Wayne
Guess I'm the only one commenting on your blog. (you know, intelligent conversation!) Twitter sucks bad. That's ok, I'll keep the heat on you. Why the fuck (oops) aren't you out there doing a little street hockey with Alex! Duh! And maybe get some exercise too? Opportunity is right under your nose and you are afraid to go outside in the real world and get some fresh air and exercise? Dress cool and get the fuck (oops) out there and circulate; screw what anyone else thinks.
-And youth club; a gold mine of closeted young homosexuals; where's your gadar? This is getting funny! And its going to get funnier if you don't start getting your dick stroked by someone else. - I'm on your side - Wayne :)
Post a Comment