I know the feeling, Peter. Being in the closet means you can't be honest around girls and this is a source of stress and guilt. I used to say 'I'm young and I like my freedom; I don't want to be tied down.' Still hard on the head though. Your wang knows what it likes lol; at least you are honest with yourself.
What's unfortunate about this is that she seems to be developing a crush on you. It seemed so safe to go to the prom with her because she had a fiance, so she would not be interested in you.
But she seems to be getting more and more fascinated with you. If so, at some point you'll have to knock it down.
You could wait till after the prom or you could try to handle it now. My inclination is to wait till after the prom, for two reasons. First, you want the prom to be pleasant for both of your, and the more cold water you've thrown on her, the less likely she'll enjoy the evening. Second, maybe she isn't really getting as serious as she sounds. Maybe she's just trying to be friendly so you'll enjoy being with her at the prom (doing a bad job of it, but still trying to be friendly).
Obviously, you don't want to do anything that suggests that there is anything more than a mutually self-serving arrangement to enable each of you to get to the prom.
5 comments:
I know the feeling, Peter. Being in the closet means you can't be honest around girls and this is a source of stress and guilt. I used to say 'I'm young and I like my freedom; I don't want to be tied down.' Still hard on the head though. Your wang knows what it likes lol; at least you are honest with yourself.
Hi Wayner, I did get your emails from last week and the other day. I will try to respond to them later tonight :)
You're 18 now. Why not just tell the poor thing the truth? Will you be disowned if you come out now?
What's unfortunate about this is that she seems to be developing a crush on you. It seemed so safe to go to the prom with her because she had a fiance, so she would not be interested in you.
But she seems to be getting more and more fascinated with you. If so, at some point you'll have to knock it down.
You could wait till after the prom or you could try to handle it now. My inclination is to wait till after the prom, for two reasons. First, you want the prom to be pleasant for both of your, and the more cold water you've thrown on her, the less likely she'll enjoy the evening. Second, maybe she isn't really getting as serious as she sounds. Maybe she's just trying to be friendly so you'll enjoy being with her at the prom (doing a bad job of it, but still trying to be friendly).
Obviously, you don't want to do anything that suggests that there is anything more than a mutually self-serving arrangement to enable each of you to get to the prom.
well, you have a nice face :-)
Actually if you take a step back it's kind of funny to see the unintended consequences of playing aloof and hard to get for all the wrong reasons :-)
Post a Comment