Friday, January 21, 2011



Didn't want to leave you hanging after the last post :P

I got my haircut in the style of the last picture I posted. Though the girl cut it a little too short >_>


In other news, it's the end of the first week of the second semester. The classes I'm taking this semester are:

Technical Mathematics II - MWF 8-9a
Civil Drafting - W 3:30-6:30p
Manufacturing Processes and Materials - TTh - 8-10a
Introduction to MicroStation - TTh 2-5
Architectural CADD (Revit) - TTh 6-9


Remember the cute guy from last semester? He's in one of my classes again this semester :D


Some snowy pics



3 comments:

Paul said...

"Remember the cute guy from last semester? He's in one of my classes again this semester"

Mark's probably saying exactly the same!

Anonymous said...

I usually complain that they don't take enough hair off; thinking that they want to see me back sooner. So with your short hair, you'll be able to stretch this cut out another week or so?

That's a tough schedule. Early every morning, late every night every day. Is that to accommodate a part time job?

I don't recall you talking about cute boy after the day he took a seat behind you in drawing class. Glad to hear he's still a part of your college life.

Anonymous said...

Get used to a short hairstyle cos employers figure long hair and drugs go together lol. Your courses actually sound like something that will lead to gainful employment. I hope you can focus on them with that cute guy in your class. You should chat him up as much as you can. Yup, it's snowy here too and waiting for spring is killing me. But I'm retired and I have a snowblower so let the storms come. bfn - Wayne :)