Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm noticing a lot more cute guys this semester...

My gaydar isn't pinging on any of them :\

Sent from my iPod

4 comments:

naturgesetz said...

Still, it's nice just to see cute guys. And if your gaydar doesn't let you get your hopes up, you can just enjoy the view.

Apart from that are you making any just plain friends?

Peter said...

Yeah, I guess. Not to the point where I'd go out with any of them if they invited me to go to something, but I don't really want (or have time for) that anyway.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure a lot of closeted gay guys your age have the latest cloaking devices!. Maybe try and find out which guys are not into girls that much, that would be your first clue. Even if they are straight then find out which ones are gay-friendly cos there is nothing wrong with having a gay-friendly str8 friend. And maybe a guy who is not so cute might be hung like a donkey lol. bfn - Wayne :)

Jason Shaw said...

I see cute guys all the time, but my gaydar has gone way wonky with the winter weather.

Maybe spring will cause it to spring back to full strength! Hope yours does too!