Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

19th straight year I've spent Valentine's Day alone. Let's go for 20!

5 comments:

naturgesetz said...

My 68th consecutive ;) year. It's really okay.

Planetx_123 said...

:p

Anonymous said...

Well hooray your blog is still hanging on! Don't sweat it Peter cos people look at Valentine's day through rose colored glasses. They ignore the drama and bickering and fighting and divorce courts lol. Love is always a work in progress but in the meantime enjoy your freedom and the excitement of looking for love. Find a gay guy who is sensitive and intelligent like you and has a financial future. Love and double incomes is pretty sweet! bfn - Wayne :) (we're buried in snow; c'mon Spring!)

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy V day. I've got you beat by several decades. I'd like think its by choice. I think of myself as a lone wolf. Hope you find someone and break the streak next year.

Jason said...

Valentines day is a strange thing, a day when romance is supposed to be shown, but if you love someone so much then why wait until 1 day in Feb, why not show it every tuesday, or thursday or like every day?