Wednesday, August 31, 2011

HOT BOY!

There is this amazingly cute guy named John in both my Monday/Wednesday/Friday classes. He is just... WOW!

I tried being a stalker and taking a pic of him today but all I managed was this one:


I'd love to make friends with him but don't really know how to go about doing that. I don't sit near him in any of my classes and just randomly approaching seems awkward and a bit weird :\

Maybe I'm just anti-social :P

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

For those interested, Vacation Pics Part 2 will be posted sometime this weekend. There are no classes Monday (Labor Day) so it'll be a long weekend. This post will have mostly my own pics since I could take a ton more at Gettysburg. I appreciate the comments on Part 1 :D


4 comments:

naturgesetz said...

He's not all that cute from the back. LOL

I think I'd be as shy as you are.

Anonymous said...

hmm sky-blue - what is it, a shirt? -, adidas shorts, big heavy loaded sac (what's in there, he just went to classes??) and, yes, supposedly cuter from the front...if he's a nice person, you should, instead of following him stalkerlike, walk beside him, saying "hey, may name is..., we're in the same classes, how are you doing..." or something like that. He wouldn't blame you, Peter, for having talked to him! Everybody is happy to talk to someone!
C'on, you know this!!
HUGS
Olivier
Olivier

Anonymous said...

It would be best to see if there are any hints about his sexuality. If he is a gay-bashing skirt chaser then he might be a lost cause. Notice I said 'might' cos some closet gay guys act homophobic on purpose so they won't be 'suspect'.
-Maybe just ask him about something concerning the classes or subject matter to break the ice. You're not anti-social; sometimes you just have to say f**k it and not care about how people might respond. He does seem like a clean-cut nice guy. - Wayne :)

Jason Shaw said...

Not that great form the rear, but I think you should just csually chat to him, maybe about something that was said in class.

Everyone is a stranger until you talk to them. As for your friends, were they friends before you met them?

Good luck x