This semester I'm taking the following classes:
Speech (ugh)
Introduction to Music (yay)
Spanish II (ehh)
Introduction to Anthropology (interesting)
World Geography (easy A)
Introduction to Fiction (lots of reading)
I'm taking 18 credit hours, which is the maximum they will allow you to take in a single semester. All in all not a bad set or courses. I'm most concerned about Speech because I don't do well with that kind of thing, but I guess I'll get the hang of it; that is what the course is for after all.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Look at the interviewer's mustache and hair!!!
1 comment:
That looks like a pretty good set of courses. I hated speech in high school and college because I was shy. I was always really nervous waiting to be called on. But I think it was worthwhile, both for teaching me some skills involved in writing and presenting an effective speech, and in getting at least some of the stage fright out of the way. Even so, I was nervous giving speeches when I started out in public office, but it would have been a lot worse without the courses. So even if it's no fun, I think it will be very worthwhile.
Georgetown! Yay! I know: nothing is decided yet, but if you end up there, I think you'll like it.
Good luck this semester.
Post a Comment