I saw Craig Ferguson at Radio City Music hall
Visited the aircraft carrier USS Intrepid
Saw The Phantom of the Opera
Visited the 9/11 Memorial
Went to Rockefeller Center (Top of the Rock)
and went to the Empire State Building
The following are pictures taken on the trip. You can click each picture to view it in detail! I don't have time to explain each and every picture or the trip itself in detail (supposed to be doing homework), so if you have any questions please ask them in the comments section and I will respond! :)
The following are pictures taken on the trip. You can click each picture to view it in detail! I don't have time to explain each and every picture or the trip itself in detail (supposed to be doing homework), so if you have any questions please ask them in the comments section and I will respond! :)
Craig Ferguson at Radio City Music Hall:
| Radio City Music Hall |
![]() |
| Craig Ferguson, from my seat |
| Craig Feguson |
| USS Intrepid |
| USS Intrepid |
| USS Intrepid |
| USS Intrepid |
| A Lego model of the USS Intrepid (see sign below) |
Some buildings...
| Times Square |
Pictures from The Phantom of the Opera:
| From my seat, front row center of the balcony |
Some random pictures:
| The Statue of Liberty from Battery Park |
| St. Paul's Chapel has been standing since the late 1700s. It is located right next to Ground Zero but survived the collapse of the Twin Towers |
| A bell donated by the City of London to New York City a year after 9/11 |
| The new World Trade tower - One World Trade Center (aka Freedom Tower) |
The following pictures are of the 9/11 Memorial:
The following are pictures taken at Rockefeller Center (the first set) and the Empire State Building
| The Empire State Building |
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
The Phantom of the Opera Overture

5 comments:
Awesome!!! I'm glad (hope) you had a great time with the whole trip. Especially enjoyed Phantom I hope.
:)
Thanks for sharing. It looks like a really good trip.
I admired the interesting detail of the older building in picture 53 — especially how the last few stories finished it. Coming after that, picture 54 gave a clear example of the sterility of some recent architecture, IMO.
I loved all these photos Peter, really great and am glad your trip was so full and so interesting. You capture the essence of the big city perfectly. The only photo missing was the one of you!!!! Ok, I know you don't like taking photos of yourself, but still it would have been cool to see you there.
Best wishes. Jason
*waves from Brighton*
I've always loved the Art Deco look of the Empire State building; it is still the building people think of when someone says 'skyscraper'. The Freedom Tower and site are awesome. All the talk of the USA being in 'decline' is bullcrap as far as I'm concerned. Take care - Wayne :)
Great photos. Really liked the 9/11 memorial pictures. Looks like you had a really good time.
Post a Comment