The other day on Twitter, Torchy introduced me to Nic, a cute boy from Germany (but was actually from the US originally). Actually, cute is an understatement :p
Then yesterday Nic, Tyler, Captastro, and myself all met on Skype. It was bunches of fun, but we also had some serious discussion about being gay/bi and all that. We met again today for a little while.
As I said, Nic lives in Germany and is really cute :p I don't really know that much about him because 1.) I can't be bothered to go and read a years worth of blog posts lol, and 2.) because I haven't really talked to him personally yet; just in a group setting.
Captastro (not his real name lol) doesn't have a blog, but I've gotten to know him a bit on Twitter. He's an older gentleman who is very nice, and laughs at all my kitten jokes :p
I can say that those two are my new friends :)
Yesterday and today I also met some other people including Torchy! and Steve (Planetx_123). Obviously I knew Torchy before today (who doesn't know Torchy?), but today I got to hear his voice for a little bit before he had to go. He sounds very Britishy :p
2 comments:
Hey Pete, nice to know you consider me to be a friend. It is mutual. :D
We did have great convos on Skype. More to come, I hope.
Sounds like fun :D
I might re-get this Skype thing, if I can hear voices with it
Post a Comment