Monday, December 21, 2009

Picture Post

Yeah, I really don't have anything to blog about right now. There will be some important upcoming posts though. My SAT results come out tomorrow so I'll be posting about that, and college stuff again.

Anyway, here are some pics I snapped over the last two weeks.



Hail! There was heavy rain and very strong wind that day. There was a tornado warning in a county near us.


Rainbow :)

One of our Christmas trees:


The "main" Xmas tree:
There is a cat under the tree in this one. Casper must think he is a present :p


Both trees:

Smaller tree again:


Village and train:









First significant snowfall of the season:



Dad pretty much failed at taking pics of the outside decorations. I think he was more interested in the snow lol.





8 comments:

Dzyan said...

Beautiful pictures all of them, lovely christmas trees, I particularly loved the pictures outdoors, but maybe because in Mexico city it never snows. Have a great Christmas day filled with christmas hugs on my behalf.

Love
Me

Planetx_123 said...

Wow the snow pics are awesome! And TWO TREES!? Does that mean twice as many presents? If not, I would demand it :-) You can't have a tree without presents under it.

Fingers crossed for your SAT scores! Do you have a goal that you are shooting for? I didn't do as well as I hoped on mine, but it was still enough to get into the University that I really wanted to go to.

Oh- and I meant to tell you thanks for turning me on to MyPersonality.info. I took one, and it appears we are both "Examiners" (ISTJ). Im posting my results on my blog.

Steve

Captastro said...

Really nice christmas decorations, and TWO trees! lol

Our snow looks about the same amount you have. Quite a difference from the autumn pics you posted a while back. One is almost exactly the same view.

My favorite is still the bridge, now with snow. I see you made it your banner, too. :D

naturgesetz said...

Thanks for the pics. Yo do a nice job of decorating the place.

Looking forward to hearing about your scores. On the SAT's I mean.

Anonymous said...

Nice snow pics. It looks good on the banner. Hope you did well on the SAT.
Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

trains!!! I'm jealous - so far too lazy to set mine up this year - maybe if I can find some time tomorrow afternoon :)

hope the SATs turned out well for you!

Stephen Chapman said...

Great pics.

Two trees?!!? How posh is that?!

WkBoy714 said...

Hm not bad, I like your tree setups, they look quite good :D