Today was the date of the SAT. I had to get up at 6am (>.<). We left around 7:15. Before leaving I checked Facebook just for the hell of it. Turns out, my first crush (Lauren) was taking the test today as well. I hoped she'd be at my testing center (there are a few around here) so I'd have someone to sit beside/talk to.
When we got there (it was at another high school), I signed in and went to the room they were having the test in. Lauren and Cullen(sp?), a guy who I was sorta friends with before were there. I sat behind Lauren.
They made us sign an agreement that stated we wouldn't discuss any particulars about the test with anyone. A bit paranoid of them really, but I guess I'll keep my promise :p
It started around 8:30 and went until about 12:45. I think I did well on everything (critical reading, writing, and an essay), but probably poorly on the math sections. Hopefully good scores on everything else will counter low scores on the math. Oh well, Community College is always an option :p
I don't think I'm going to take the SAT again. I'm running out of time to apply to schools on time. So if I don't get good enough scores to get into a UV then CC is a good choice too. My brother did CC and has a good life; married, new house, 2 cars, kid. And of course I could always transfer to a UV after 2 years.
So, it's all good :) lol After taking the SAT, I'm not really stressed about college decisions much anymore. Maybe that's a bad thing lol
4 comments:
Ugh I have to take the ACTs next saturday, which is kinda like the SATs little brother! I hope you did well, and I do well!
Jove,
Limi
Common application can save the day ... just fill it out once and it works for a boatload of different schools... hope the SATs went well!
I though you were taking the SATs kinda late. They tell you to take them as a junior but whatev.
You really make cc sound like it's a lesser education. I took harder classes at cc then I do now at a four year school.
I think it's a good sign that you have a good feeling about most of it. And I think it's good that you're not stressed about the college decisions. You have a pretty good perspective on things — way better than the people who think that their life will be ruined if they don't get into a certain college or one of a certain group.
Post a Comment