Hope you all had a good Christmas (assuming you celebrate it :p). Two of my brother's came over this morning. They were only supposed to stay for lunch, but ended up staying for the entire day O_O
We talked, watched movies on TV and Mythbusters, and pigged out on junk food lol.
Here is what Santa brought me:
New cell phone - Verizon enV3 (my second favorite present)
A sleeveless vest to wear under my dressy winter coat. The coat doesn't cover my neck well enough, so that's what this is for.
My most FAVORITE present - a Blu-Ray player. That pic doesn't look like the one I have, but it'll do :p It is awesome! The picture quality amazing! I tested out (ie watched my favorite scenes) Quantum of Solace (2008), Poseidon (2006), Band of Brothers (2001), Titanic (1997), and Gettysburg (1993). Even Gettysburg, which is 16 years old, looks better!
Band of Brothers on Blu-Ray
A new pair of gloves
Old Spice deodorant and aftershave gift set. Santa must think I smell bad and need to shave :p
Laptop carrying case.
My third favorite present. The Gettysburg Companion.
My brother is giving me some Mollies as soon as they are old enough. He's bought me an aquarium, filter stuff, light, stones, decorations, and whatever else you need for a fish tank.I also got $115 worth of giftcards from Wal-Mart, Dunam's, and Petsmart.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
When putting contacts in my new phone, I did not add Alex. I don't have his number memorized either. So no more texting him. I haven't sent him any messages in forever anyway :)
I'm on Twitter and Skype a lot more recently. My skype name is pabond008 (yes 8 not 7). If you have one, feel free to add me :p My Twitter (which is on the sidebar) is petesblog. Follow me if you have a twitter account :p
Hmm...
Dunno what else to say... so... good night :)
5 comments:
Nice selection gifts.
Old Spice. Probably preventive rather than reactive.
No Alex. Good for you. I guess you've outgrown the camping experience and moved on (to better things).
That's a nice haul of loot you got. I guess it was a merry Christmas after all. :)
Lol at the old spice-- yes Santa is making of list and checking it twice for boys who are smelly :-/
I'm glad you love your blu ray player-- I love blu ray (as I mustve told you 4 times now). Cool phone too!
Merry Christmas-- Im sure ill catch you on skype soon
Steve
Merry Christmas! Those look like great gifts.
i remember why i starred this post...
cool gifts Pete. there's just one little nagging thing... the Old Spice, in the US it might be a really hot and trendy after shave, but in the UK i think even the oldies have stopped using it. :)
fashion always goes full circle tho, so maybe you'll be a trend-setter :P
torchy!
Post a Comment