NOTE: Alex's nicknames used here are Al, Chip(py), and Connor. The Alex with bad grammar and the red 2 beside his name is Alex's friend also named Alex. I've called him Alex2 on here before.


I thought it was entertaining at first. Then the Jessica girl posted this on his wall. I started to feel bad for him. Btw, Jessica is the girl he used to text a lot a couple years ago. I mentioned her on my old blog. Soon after he started texting her a lot, we stopped doing the sexual stuff.

The "you've changed" thing hit me kinda hard. He has changed. He's become cold, assholeish. I experienced that for years but now he's like that on Facebook too. I turned the same way in high school before I moved back with Dad. People said I changed too. I was an asshole to people also (still am sometimes).
I put this as my status last night and he responded today:

I feel really bad for him. I wanted to write *hugs* but didn't want to cross the line. I actually did want to give him a hug though :\
3 comments:
Well it was nice what you wrote-- and its a shame that there exists this "macho code" where its awkward for both or one of you if you actually were to hug him. I mean what a simple thing that actually means a lot-- a hug that is. But nay we are not to do that-- guys dont do that >_> (sorry Im just remembering my male socialization paper from sociology and how the machismo is such bullshit-- it should completely be ok)
anyways.... i agree with this lauren girl, she seems to be the only one over 12.
Much Love,
steve
Kinda weird how people can have an argument on something like facebook yet wont say the stuff in person. hmm
I always thought Facebook was a back-stabbing jungle lol; that is why I am not on it! I think you are enjoying a little 'schadenfreude' Peter and it looks good on Alex. Thank God I am gay and don't have to put up with whacked-out women and their crazy moods and jealousies. Guys are more down-to-earth. But good for you for letting Alex know that you are a friend he can count on. The cafeteria and the 'lunch table' thing is not worth it; I think that I would go somewhere else to eat my lunch in peace lol. bfn - Wayne :)
Post a Comment