Besides a couple people, most other bloggers are on Twitter now. On there I have access to a handful of people all day long, and they can give me (usually) instant feedback on something if I need help. With blogging, I have to wait hours until someone reads the post and comments. Twitter is much more efficient.
I guess I'll keep the blog open in case I need to post again, but for now I think it may be time to say goodbye to blogging.
Well, maybe "see you later" is more appropriate?

9 comments:
126 bloggers will lose a friend. Go boldly forward.
I'm saddened to hear that another blogger decided to switch over to twitter. Hope to see you back here, one day.
Love,
Lunario
I was never really crazy about Twitter although it has a certain function regarding the minutiae of everyday life. And trying to say something in 140 characters or less makes you about as deep as a birdbath. So keep your blog in case you have something really meaningful to say or need a pov that requires some thought. As a gay guy mostly in the closet and not yet settled down with a gay bf/partner then maybe your blog can help you out. bfn - Wayne :/
I dont twitt. It too real time.
Hope you return occasionally.
Merry Christmas. Good luck in school. I never heard anything more on cute guy in Computer drawing. Inquiring minds are curious.
yea i mean as you mention theres no reason to "say goodbye" as maybe you'll want to post again at some point. Not that anyone really cared about my blog before-- but I've purposefully not "said goodbye" because there are things that i will want to post -- not for advice or comments -- but so that I can look back in a few years as a diary of sorts. I haven't posted since Sept but kinda want to encourage myself to post more.
But in any case-- yea twitter is much more fun ;-)
See ya in-- oh I guess now as you tweeted a few secs ago ;-)
Steve
I guess it's a generational thing. I don't want to be in such constant contact with lots of people. Anyway, it has nothing to do with you, but I'm not going to get a twitter account, so I'll miss hearing from you.
Of course, I'll keep following, so that if you ever do decide to share anything here, I'll find out about it. I've thought of myself as your friend, and I still do.
Awww Peter, you will be missed. You've come a long way in your blog and life, but I certainly understand your feelings.
Best of luck, best wishes, happiness and health for the New Year (and a Merry Christmas too!!).
Stay safe, stay happy.
And don't forget to come back once in a while just to keep us all posted.
Cheers
Bon voyage! Ships sometimes return to the ports they have visited. I will keep an eye out for you. Smooth seas, with the wind behind you =]
Thank goodness for twitter.
Post a Comment