Today in English class we had to get in groups to go over each other's rough draft for our last assignment before the final exam. In the group is a girl, two guys, and myself. I've become friends with the girl (who sits beside me) and one of the guys, Matt (who sits in front of me).
As we were working in our groups, a cute blond boy behind us got up and left before he was supposed to. Matt said jokingly, "His boyfriend must be waiting for him." Then a few minutes later, I said that I couldn't wait to get out of class. Matt again joked, "Are you going to meet your boyfriend too?"
I said, "Maybe."
*we all laughed*
"Maybe he (the guy who had just left) is my boyfriend?"
*more laughter*
I said all that in a joking manner, so I doubt they took me seriously :P
4 comments:
Treating it all as a joke is a pretty good way of handling that sort of thing when you don't want to come out. Better than getting all flustered and defensive.
Get the gadar out and set it to off-scale high to penetrate the closet cloaking device lol. It sounds like a little hinting around to feel out who might be gay-inclined. Is it the blonde guy? Could it be Matt? It probably drives the girls crazy too trying to figure out who is gay and who is not. What a crazy life! bfn - Wayne :)
Er, Blogger messed up lol. - Wayne
check him out, Peter, maybe Matt's remark wasn't reasonless
HUGS
Oliver
Post a Comment