Saturday, April 2, 2011

Crush

So... I have a crush on someone.

He just joined The GYC (The Gay Youth Corner) a few days ago. I finally got the courage to message him yesterday. We haven't passed the "how are you?" stage yet though...

He's soooooooo fucking cuuuteeee!






But sooooo far out of my league :(


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

This is an orgasm in my ears

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, Peter, in what league are you? What's YOUR league?

I know, you experienced a number of disappointments, and this makes you thinking that you're in some kind of lower league or looser league... Come on, Peter, this is complete nonsense! All is a question of personality and don't even think that yours is less worthy then those of others. And physical appearance: nothing to say, you're ok, boy, better as you may think.

So, stop beeing silly with yourself (that leads to NOTHING!) and go ahead with tis guy! I cross fingers, toes and balls!

HUGS
Olivier

Anonymous said...

me again, just listened to "Gods and Generals". I understand your comment. I think you should have a look no an ear to Wagner. Or even Beethoven. That's may be your music.

What's this GYC thing?????

HUGS
Olivier

Peter said...

@Oliver

The GYC is The Gay Youth Corner. It's an internet site where gay teens can "meet" other gay teens. It's a nice thing for those of us who are closeted.

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you blow the dust off your blog and post again. Hey if the guy just joined GYC then you certainly have something in common right there. I wouldn't believe someone's pic until you video chat with him though. bfn - Wayne :)

naturgesetz said...

I agree that the music is quite good.