The story of a gay 18 year old, now 21, embarking on the journey of life...
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Spring is Here!
Sadly, I'm stuck working on final projects, trying to figure out my schedule for next semester, and sleeping :(
Here's some spring time pics I took yesterday and today:
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm north of you and Spring is a few weeks later getting here. Yeah, one thing I hated about school was studying for finals in beautiful weather; unfortunately life is not all fun but being responsible pays off in the long run. bfn - Wayne :)
Nice pics. Lucky you to have an earlier spring than those of us who are farther north. At this time of year, the ocean also tends to keep us cooler than areas well inland.
Enjoy as much of it as you can in the midst of all you have to do.
The flowers in that second pic are my faaaavorite I love how they smell. Hope you're having a wonderful spring.
*insert generic comment below that I am going around posting all over shamlessly*
Hi! It's Sethboyardee here. Sorry to be rude and drop this comment here a bit selfish of me, and completely off subject - but I've recently returned to blog land after being killed by Google and was hoping you could mention me, follow me, and especially link to me.
sethboyardee2.blogspot.com
Thanks!!!
Also I will be rebuilding my link list so let me know if I can reciproacte. Thanks again!!
3 comments:
I'm north of you and Spring is a few weeks later getting here. Yeah, one thing I hated about school was studying for finals in beautiful weather; unfortunately life is not all fun but being responsible pays off in the long run. bfn - Wayne :)
Nice pics. Lucky you to have an earlier spring than those of us who are farther north. At this time of year, the ocean also tends to keep us cooler than areas well inland.
Enjoy as much of it as you can in the midst of all you have to do.
The flowers in that second pic are my faaaavorite I love how they smell. Hope you're having a wonderful spring.
*insert generic comment below that I am going around posting all over shamlessly*
Hi! It's Sethboyardee here. Sorry to be rude and drop this comment here a bit selfish of me, and completely off subject - but I've recently returned to blog land after being killed by Google and was hoping you could mention me, follow me, and especially link to me.
sethboyardee2.blogspot.com
Thanks!!!
Also I will be rebuilding my link list so let me know if I can reciproacte. Thanks again!!
Have a good one!
Post a Comment