Thursday, April 7, 2011

I came out to a girl last night. We used to go to high school together (my first high school) and were friends, but not the best of friends. Now, we're just Facebook friends. Anyway, I found out from Facebook that she is bi. Last night I had to opportunity to tell her that I am gay, so I took it.

We might meet up this summer. She's been looking for a new gay guy to go shopping with :P

Maybe she'll introduce me to some of her gay friends ;)

4 comments:

naturgesetz said...

It's nice to be out to someone you know irl, even if you don't see her regularly. So this is good. And if it develops into a real friendship, that's even better.

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me; nice to be able to be yourself around women without having to pretend you're straight with the accompanying sexual tension. You need a gay guy to come out to though. In my youth although I enjoyed the company of my str8 friends, I would have given anything to have a homosexual friend without pretense. I suppose at some point it would be in your interest to make some contacts with the homosexual community in your area. Maybe become semi-closeted. bfn - Wayne :)

Anonymous said...

hope that this will emerge as one of the best actions you've ever taken, Peter

HUGS
Olivier

Felix said...

*Thumbs up* Awesome :) I hope she introduces you to some other gay peeps too. I'll have my fingers crossed for you!

Felix x