The story of a gay 18 year old, now 21, embarking on the journey of life...
Monday, May 9, 2011
Baseball Game
I went down to a baseball game in Pittsburgh Saturday with my brother, his wife, and her father. It was a great night. The Pittsburgh Pirates beat the Houston Astros, 6-1. It was ball cap night so everyone got a free Pirates baseball cap. My brother and I also won a different ball cap by spinning a prize wheel. It was also Fireworks Night so there was a fireworks show after the game which I recorded.
So here's some pics I took, plus video I recorded of the fireworks:
Pittsburgh Pirate Parrot
The Great Pierogi Race
Final score: 6-1 Pirates
Barge that that launched the fireworks
Pittsburgh skyline at night
Fireworks:
Please excuse the horrible music. We were right in front of a speaker...
I should check out the gay scene next time I'm in Pittsburgh ;)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sounds like a fun time; I've never been to a big league baseball game, but baseball on a big-screen HD tv is not bad. bfn - Wayne :)
I hope what you were calling horrible music was what came after "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik." ;)
Sounds like a good evening at the old ball game. The home team won; you and your brother got the caps; and you got some nice pics and a good video. Who could ask for anything more?
Sounds like a fun time, I love the idea of being given free baseball caps. That would never happen over here sadly, mind you, we dont have many big baseball teams. lol
3 comments:
Sounds like a fun time; I've never been to a big league baseball game, but baseball on a big-screen HD tv is not bad. bfn - Wayne :)
I hope what you were calling horrible music was what came after "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik." ;)
Sounds like a good evening at the old ball game. The home team won; you and your brother got the caps; and you got some nice pics and a good video. Who could ask for anything more?
Sounds like a fun time, I love the idea of being given free baseball caps. That would never happen over here sadly, mind you, we dont have many big baseball teams. lol
big hugs
Post a Comment