Friday, May 6, 2011

Hey Handsome

Well Chris texted me at 6 a.m. yesterday morning with a "hey handsome" so I guess I didn't scare him off.


Oh lol funny story time:

That one day when I thought Chris was ignoring me, my brother Chris called. I just saw "Chris" on my phone so I didn't even think it was my brother. So I didn't answer it (telephobia) and let it go to voicemail. When I listened to the message, I still didn't realize it was my brother Chris lol. Then I finally realized who it was and remembered I have the other Chris in my phone as "GYC - Chris" to avoid that confusion. That worked ;)

4 comments:

naturgesetz said...

:)

TanmanC said...

Glad u didn't get ditched! Love and hugs

TMC

Anonymous said...

At some point it will have to go beyond texting; you deserve more than just a permanent string-along. bfn - Wayne :)

Jason Shaw said...

This makes me smile so much. I have the same problem a couple of years ago.

I was almost dating this new guy Chris, my bro is called Chris and at the time my landlady was a Chris. For some reason I had them all loaded into my phone as Chris, and one day I promised to rent my new boyf, said I couldn't wait to snog my brother and fix up to meet my landlady for a quick pint before an awful family gathering!

I've never made the same mistakes again!