I said I was going to blog about this awhile ago, but I never got around to it. I took the SAT last month (a month ago exactly). Scores came out a couple weeks ago. I feel within the "Average" range; well enough to apply to the university I'm interested in and have a chance of getting in.
However, I think I'm going to go the Community College route then maybe transfer to the UV. I was talking with the lady who cuts my hair and she said tons of money can be saved by doing that. Someone else on here might have told me that too, but I can't remember.
To refresh your memory, I'm thinking of going for Criminology.
So that's where things are with that.
Happy New Year a little late!
(the reporter has a really annoying voice)
7 comments:
Happy New Year — what's left of it, lol.
I'm glad your SAT's were good enough. I assume you're discussing your higher education plans with your folks. Might it depend also on whether you can get grants at the University to cover the higher costs? But certainly the 2 years at Community College followed by two years at University is a reasonable path to follow.
Have you done any hanging out with some of your old friends at school like Derrick?
BTW it looks as if your posts don't show up on my Dashboard, even though I'm following. Very strange. I'm only here today because Steevo posted a comment on your blog birthday post, and I decided to check for other posts.
Very strange.
Now I find it is on my dashboard, but showing as posted "6 hours ago." ???
@ NG:
I have that dashboard problem with some blogs as well. They post something then hours (maybe even a day)later it finally shows up there.
I don't know how to fix it.
you can save a ton of money going that route - do 1 or 2 years at the CC and then transfer to a university - do some research on the Jack Kent Cooke scholars program which is specifically set up for getting community college students into some top rate universities (link below) - regardless I'm glad you are pretty happy with your scores and I'm sure you will do great whatever path you choose!
http://www.jkcf.org/scholarships/undergraduate-transfer-scholarships/
What happened to architecture and design and stuff?
*hugs*
w00t! for London fireworks. i've been up in the London Eye a few times. once with @borstal_boy too :D
torchy!
Post a Comment