Thursday, March 4, 2010

Eric

People have asked me to blog about Eric, so I guess I have to now :p I don't really know what to say though :\

I joined the site thegyc.com about 5 months ago. You can look for other gay people who live in your state. I found someone who I used to go to school with on there, but he hadn't used the site in months so I didn't bother to contact him. I didn't really know him that well anyway.

Then a few days ago, I was looking through the new members since the last time I checked. I usually don't click on people's profiles if their location isn't near me. I saw Eric's profile and he has his location set for a city that's only about 45 minutes away from me (give or take). So I clicked on his profile and saw he had a link to his facebook. The nosey person that I am, I clicked it :p I found out he goes to the same school my mom works at which isn't that far away :O

So I decided to say hi :p He's the first gay person I've ever talked to who lives remotely close to me. So yeah...

Last night he came on and his status message was a :( but later he changed it to ":) you turned my frown upside down :)" and said I did it :p He kept calling me adorable. He also said that by the way I talk online, I must be cute lol. I told him I'm not but he wouldn't believe me :p :p :p Before he went to bed last night, he gave me his cell phone number.

I'm interested in seeing where this is heading :p

Well, that's all for now...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

naaaaw!!! petey is finding love :p good luck on your endeavors :) and yeah i agree with eric u do talk cute :3 -lunty-

Anonymous said...

<4

naturgesetz said...

It must feel really good knowing that there is someone that close.

Oh, and lol at the tweet about being Catholic. I'm glad you figured it out.

wayner said...

Now that's more like it! - Wayne :)

Planetx_123 said...

AWESOME! I am really happy for you :-) :-) Sounds really promising-- I wouldn't put yourself down Peter. So when will you guys meet for tea and biscuits?

I have no idea where tea and biscuits came from...

steve

cvn70 said...

Peter

Good luck with this and let us know how its working out

take carea nd be safe

bob

Steevo said...

excellent!

Is he out at school or on Fb?

This is very kewl, peter. 45 min. is nuttin in cali.

ask if he wants to see a movie at a place between you?

Imagine an irl gay friend your age! Forget old whats his name across th street.

steevo
.
.
.

Jason Shaw said...

Ahh sweet, good luck. xx

Doug said...

Yay how fun! I saw your tweet about wanting to talk to him. So I'm glad you did it. :)

wayner said...

From the looks of Peter's Tweets, there really is nothing to blog about! (I'm imitating putting a gun to my head and pulling the trigger. XD) - Wayne

wayner said...

Tons of young gays are blogging, Peter. They have lots to say. Would you dare to stand up against your dad when he is dissing homosexuals? You might be viewed as 'suspect'! He'll drag out that Old Testament thou shalt. What are you going to say? I think I would give him the 'context of the times' argument. And homosexuals have been forgiving persecutors for a long time now 'for they know not what they do'. I think we deserve a special place in heaven after the bullcrap we put up with all our lives. Maybe you could tell him that. - Wayne

Unknown said...

hhaa. yehah I agree with that eric too on talkingg cutee ;p loll.