Today my brother from out near the Harrisburg area came to visit with his wife and year old son. They got here about 1:15 and didn't leave until 4 hours later. We had lunch (soup and ham BBQ samiches) and sat around and talked most of the time. Jack (the kid) was getting a bit fussy towards the end.
The wife of my other brother with a kid came by with her's so the cousins could get to be together. Of course we had to take pictures >_>
Two kids in the house is two too many! Especially when they cry >_<
As a side note, I saw Alex today when we were walking our guests out to their cars. He looked hot! :p
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
5 comments:
But babies are cute!
OMG! You're drowning in a sea of heterosexuality! Will someone throw you a lifejacket. And babies are irritating as hell when they take crying jags; that's why they invented pacifiers. But they definitely get cuter as they get older. And maybe you can clue in your nieces and nephews when they start talking.
-And if you are always seeing Alex outside, then why the hell aren't you out there with him and getting to know some of his friends even if they are dorks? We all have some warts, so what? (and a little fresh air and sunshine is nice sometimes!) bfn - Wayne :)
I actually dont find babies cute-- I guess I am just jaded that all babies are only ever in one of three states:
- crying
- screaming
- liberating bodily fluids
So I typically hate babies, and hate parents that take them out in public and do nothing (nor feel compelled) to restrain their children from ruining everyone elses meal around them! %$!%$@#@
Now as soon as they can walk and talk and run into things and say stupid funny cute things-- then thats kinda adorable sometimes.
I feel your pain Pete-- glad they're gone now :-)
Steve
oh no! an Alex sighting ... next we're gonna hear about the tent?
Ohh more Alex!
*waving from England*
Post a Comment