Saturday, March 13, 2010

WARNING: Extreme Cuteness to Follow! Procede With Caution!

Today our pregnant cat, Stubs, had her kittens!!



0...



1...





2...






3!


Mom and Dad + 3 babies

=^_^=

I'm waiting to see what sex they are before we name them, but I want to name them all after Harry Potter characters :)


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Hedwig's Theme - John Williams (excellent composer)

9 comments:

Planetx_123 said...

Adorable!

Did you have to have a vet nearby? Or had you guys bred kittens before? I mean I guess cats have been doing this sort of thing for a few million years without vets or humans :-) So Im sure she figured it out!

Thanks for sharing the pics :-)

I can't wait to find out the names

Steve

Peter said...

@ Steve:

You just let nature do its thing. No vets necessary :)

Oh and yes, we've had *plenty* of cats give birth before.

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!
luv, tman<3

Anonymous said...

Kittens - beautiful.
Now I'm clucky.
Stef

Stephen Chapman said...

You win - far too cute!

naturgesetz said...

When I saw the title, I thought it might be pictures of you! Well not really, because the dashboard also had a picture of the mommy cat right there. But if that picture hadn't been there, I might have thought so.

They are cute pics. Thanks for sharing.

In the pics the first two look very much alike. Can you tell them apart?

Peter said...

@ NG:

Haha if I was posting pics of myself then the title would be WARNING: Extreme Ugliness to Follow!

:p

No, I can't tell 1 and 2 apart anymore. When they first came out one looked darker than the other, but now they look the same.

WkBoy714 said...

:D *cuteness explosion*

wayner said...

Don't get near them or the mother will give you a nasty scratch. Love cats. - Wayne :) (for a while there I thought your blog was dead!)