Riding in a car with her is actually fun :) If I didn't mention it before, she is hyper all the time so that makes for some interesting car rides :p
Last week, somehow the topic of "doing it" in the backseat came up. She asked me if I have ever done it in the backseat, which of course I haven't. So I said no and she asked if I have ever done it at all O_O I said no again... She goes, "Aww that's so cute."
Um... Ok...
Today I had to take her to her grandmother's house after school. As we pulled into the long driveway, I saw her grandmother coming out the door of the house. Amanda says, "She probably wants to meet you." When Amanda got out of the car, sure enough, her Gma said, "I just had to come out and meet the person Amanda is always talking about. It's always 'Peter Peter Peter Peter.'..."
I was a bit surprised that Amanda talks about me so much. Especially since she's engaged >_>
OH! I just remembered:
There is another girl in our cyber class who I'm friends with. Amanda said I should go to prom with her because I always sit beside and talk to her (even though I sit in between them), and she also says that it's obvious I like her. Well her assumption is wrong SINCE I'M GAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pussy Picture:
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Prologue - Harry Potter and the Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone - John Williams
5 comments:
ROFL Here is a gay guy (not bi, but GAY) so of course he has the women swarming all over him. So if Peter was straight he would be in a class with a bunch of guys flirting with him. Life is so perverse; its like those ancient Greek gods are toying with you lol. Don't feel too bad about not 'doing it' with a girl in the back seat; a lot of guys have had shotgun weddings after the girl 'accidentally' forgot to take her pill. No child support for you! Girls are so devious; a young guy at work a few years back used to work behind me, and he was messing with a young girl beside him. I later told him to make sure she didn't have a jealous boyfriend and he just laughed. Sure enough, the next day at noonhour, he walked in with his face beat up looking; her boyfriend was still waiting outside to half kill him. Of course the girl is enjoying watching the guys fight over her. This is a true story. Also in my early twenties, my best friend was murdered over a girl; how is that for heavy? So this business of a girl (who is engaged) and is obviously flirting with you could be nasty. Just a reality check. I've seen all the Harry Potter movies except the last one; I'll rent it tomorrow. See ya - Wayne :)
Judging by the look alike pic you posted som time ago Peter it is easy to see the attraction. Friends are always a good thing to have - just a bit of a problem when they want more than you are prepared to offer.
WOW the kittens have done well - they are beautiful - have you decided on names yet?
Regards Stef
Awww da sweetums widdoo kitties!
Sounds as if Amanda is getting jealous. She's so infatuated with you that she's imagining reasons why you're not more interested in her. This may all turn out fine, and I know you're not leading her on, but it seems that this prom thing is a much bigger deal to her than it is to you.
CUTE-SPLOSION!!!!!!!!!!
You haven't told Amanda that your gay? Who have you told IRL besides Alex?
I'm going to steal your kittens, do gene therapy to mutate their DNA to never age any older, and have adorable kittens FOREVER!! (insert sinister laugh) they are just adorable omgsh kthnxbye
Steve
sometimes the irony of life is just too much to bear ... just be careful if she wants to sit in the back seat sometime, she might have designs on your V card - or maybe all 3 of you could get together in the back seat, that would be interesting
Post a Comment