Monday, March 26, 2012

Well after not really talking to me for a little over a week, Dillon texted me tonight. We didn't talk about whatever he was going thru last week. I am quite nosey, but I didn't want to bring it up either since someone told me you're not supposed to discuss past love interests with potential new love interests.

Once again he expressed interest in meeting up this Friday. Since he always talks about meeting up over the weekend at the beginning of the week and then changes plans sometime during the week, I didn't give an answer but instead told him to ask me again on Wednesday or Thursday. Hopefully by then he'll have his plans straight.

I have to admit though that my reaction is basically, "here we go again...."


We'll see....

2 comments:

naturgesetz said...

If he doesn't mention it again before Thursday, I think you're entitled to bring it up yourself Thursday evening — ask if he's still interested in getting together on Friday.

The fact that he keeps talking about it tells me that he's interested.

Anonymous said...

Don't wait for him to text you; YOU ask him on Wednesday or Thursday so he knows you are definitely interested. - Wayne :)