Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day of Texting

Today is another Wednesday, which means it's a actually get up and go to school day. Today we had to do 4-Sight Tests which is just another version of the PSSAs. Kinda dumb, but w/e. Yesterday, Amanda texted and asked if they were today. I told her yes and that we didn't have to bring anything since the tests would take up the whole 2 hours we are there.

This morning I woke up to my phone receiving a text message at 6:11am (I normally get up at 6:30):

Amanda: Are you sure we're not supposed to bring anything today? I'm being paranoid... ahah.

Me: lol positive

Amanda: Ok :) Maybe I should check my email once in awhile too ;) haha it's probably on there this morning.

Me: Yeah I think she sent an email about it last week haha. Way to pay attention :p

Amanda: Hehe. I so totally did? What are ya talking about... lol

Me: Oh right... that must have been another Amanda who asked me about it 3 times :p lol

Amanda: Hahahaha. lol yepp!


That was the end of that texting conversation. Between now and the next convo we were in school, I came home, went to the bank (opened my first bank account last week!), *walked* home, brother came by to fill my fish tank with water (get fish next week), went to a yearbook meeting.

At the yearbook meeting Amanda started texting me again:


Amanda: How are you coming along with your classes?

Me: I haven't been able to do much work today :\ I'm not even home now to work on any. How about you?

Amanda: Where are you? lol and sorta... the website quit working so I just now got back online... and now I need to go home and get dinner started so... lol

Me: I'm at the school (how ironic) working on the yearbook

At this point I told Mom that I have a date to prom. She's happy :)

Amanda: lol nice. and that's cool. Are you excited about prom?

Me: Omg you can read my mind. I just told Mom about us going :p

Amanda: lol well I was thinking about it and you hadn't said anything lately so I was like hmm...

Me: lol we haven't really had the chance to talk about it yet. But yes, I am excited :)

Amanda: Awwe yay! lol yea I know we really haven't. What are you excited about? :) Just curious.

Me: It's my first and only prom! That's what I'm excited about! :p

Amanda: lol oh so not about going with me huh? ;) jkjk

At this point I was driving home so I couldn't respond. No texting while driving :p

Me: lol of course I'm excited about that... I think :p Hehe kidding!

Amanda: Ha. Not funny... lol

Me: Hehe sorry :p

Amanda: :(

Me: Oh come on, you know I was kidding :)

Amanda: lol I know... but this is coming from a boy who said he hated me...

Me: I don't hate you :) I wouldn't be going to prom with you if I did lol

Amanda: lol awww :) this makes me happy.

Me: :D

Amanda: lol you're too cute

Me: Hehe thanks, I try :p

Amanda: Haha. Well you don't have to try too hard.

Me: :D

Amanda: lol I can't wait to go to prom

Me: lol Sam knows you are going with me right?

Amanda: yepp yepp! lol

Me: lol ok just checking :p

Amanda: lol he said thank you because now he doesn't have to go lol

Me: lol that's nice. You're welcome Sam :p

Amanda: lol he just laughed. He's such a dork... I'm glad I'm going with you though... I'm excited to ride in your car ;) ha (she thinks my car is "cute" too). Oh and fair warning... Mom wants to take pictures... gah.

Me: lol great *sarcasm*

Amanda: Haha. Yeah I was like "mom...." And she's like "Ohh come on, he won't mind." ahhh.

Me: lol oh that reminds me! Did you follow me out of the school this morning? I noticed a van behind me and the driver was wearing orange lol

She was wearing orange today, and drives a her mom's minivan.

Amanda: lol yeahhh I was trying to catch up and honk, but you're too fast.

Me: Hehe I know. You totally lost me once we got along the river lol. I was only going 65-75 :p

The speed limit on that road is 55 MPH lol

Amanda: lol 75??? I was doing 60... haha.

Me: hehe :) Slowpoke :p

Amanda: Well I was in a minivan... excuse me. lol you want to go dress shopping?

Me: When are you going?

Amanda: Whenever you take me lol

Me: lol we are talking about prom dress shopping right?

Amanda: mhhm :) lol

Me: How soon do you want to go, and where?

Amanda: lol um whenever and where ever :D

Me: Well I guess I can take you when you decided where to go. As long as the weather is good too :p

Amanda: lol you really want to go? I wanted to go somewhere with you though. It doesn't have to be dress shopping ;) ha.

Me: Aren't you engaged lol? Isn't Sam supposed to take you places? lol :p

Amanda: lol yes. But I have to have friends too ya know

Me: lol oh :p So... where do you want to go then if not dress shopping? I'm so bad at this lol :p

Amanda: lol we could just go hang out at the mall orrr umm. Just hang out in general lol

Me: Oh lol I guess we could do something like that sometime if the weather is good lol

Amanda: Ok lol

Me: You get to pick when :)

Amanda: lol whenever you're free.

Me: lol i'm always free :p Except tomorrow... so much school work :( I think I'm gonna pull an all nighter tonight :\

And what am I doing? Writing a blog post and listening to Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince soundtrack... sheesh...

Amanda: Yeah I know exactly what you're talking about... :\ ehh

Amanda: Btw money management is suuuppperr easy :) lol

Me: Haha that's what she (our adviser) said. She gave me the book today but I dont have the class yet

Amanda: lol it is easy. I took it last year and passed with a 98% and never looked at the book :) It's really repetitive when it comes to the quizzes.

Me: Lovely :)

Amanda: Mhhm :) Easy credit

Me: I could use an easy credit right about now lol

Amanda: lol mee too

That's the end of the messages for tonight. It got quite interesting at some points O_O I got nervous a few times too :p


What do you think?

5 comments:

Jimi said...

Lol omg is she hitting on you? lol this could get rough! like Sam getting angry rough!
What do you plan on doing if something like that happens???lol

Jove,
Limi

Anonymous said...

I think that is a total flirt-fest.... you're not too bad at it by the way! I bet you're gonna have a lot of fun at the prom

Lightning Baltimore said...

I think maybe she's not all that attached to Sam; 17 is wayyy young to be engaged.

I also think she's gonna probably be heartbroken when/if she finds out you're gay.

So . . . go to the prom, have fun, but make sure you don't lead her on

:-)

Anonymous said...

LOL, having an affair with an engaged woman!!! how very jane austen/gossip girl of you! XD this is gonna get rough mister darcy/archibald, i just know it! :p

naturgesetz said...

This is great! Just relax and enjoy.