Today is Wednesday which means I had to go to the school from 8-10.
There is this girl there who I've become friends with. Her name is Amanda. She is always really hyper lol. Being around her always puts me in a good mood, even that early in the morning. Before you ask, she has a boyfriend and they are engaged (she's only 17 :\).
Anyway, so we were sitting beside each other today and got talking (which is easy to do with her :p). Bouncing from subject to subject we ended up talking about dances and prom. That reminded me of something my mom told me a few months ago. I was telling her about the people who were doing cyber school with me. She randomly asked if I was going to ask Amanda to prom O_O
I told Amanda that story today. She said that she is probably going to go by herself because her fiance doesn't want to go. Then she asked if I've ever been to prom before, which I haven't. She said, "Well, I'd go with you if you want.... just saying..."
I was like :O
She said, "Well we're friends, right? Friends can go to prom together."
I didn't give her a definitive answer, but I think I want to. It's not until May so we have awhile yet. Prom is just one of those High School experiences that you aren't supposed to miss. I think it'd be fun... even if it is with a girl :p
So... yeah... we'll see.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
9 comments:
that's totally awesome Pete. presumably her fiancee is not at your school?
you'd deffo want to be sure he *really* doesn't mind, as dealing with jealous partners totally sucks.
but... imagine that! going to a prom with someone else's gf and hence no pressure to please her massively or pay her exclusive attention :)
result!
GO FOR IT
torchy!
...of course torchy! is right, but you could fall in love any time yourself and then you had to deal with 2 jealous boyfriends.
Indeed Torchy!´s got a point there, I say go for it, you might get fun even if it´s with a girl and make all guys jealous in the process.
Love
me
Go to prom!!!!
I didnt when I was in high school at all and I kinda regretted it
so go and have fun. Even if you don't end up going with Amanda, find a group of friends that are going by themselves and go with them, its well worth it and can be fun
Oh and go to the after parties ;) I went to those even tho I never went to prom :p
I agree. I think you'll be glad you did it.
Ditto.
without a doubt you should go ... even with a girl ... and do it up right with the tux and everything - it will be fun!
I'm only waiting for you to ask. <4
DONT FORGET A CORSAGE FOR HER IF THAT IS STILL TH CUSTOM THERE!
Post a Comment