Friday, January 29, 2010

Profile Picture

J commented on my last post about my new profile picture. If you are following me on Twitter, you probably already know the story behind my profile pics.

That is not me in that pic. That is actor Gregory Smith. Nic told me I look like him, so I asked a bunch of people both online and offline (including my mom and dad) and they all said that there is a resemblance. So that is why I have him as my profile pic.

Here's some other pics of him:



Cute huh?

19 comments:

Just said...

yep ... but not what I like about your best man( and so so not meaning in any way other than just met ya and someday maybe online friends !)... you have a great personality that comes out. Now that rocks... You are defo going to keep someone on the toes... and make them a very lucky person that gets to call you a mate..looks and hell lol what more could you ask for man.

Nic said...

who is this Nic fella that said you look like him. That's total BS. you're way cuter :o)

J said...

I guess that answers my question; but isn't this a form of identity theft without a disclaimer?

J said...

I guess that answers my question; but isn't this a form of identity theft without a disclaimer?

Anonymous said...

yes ... you are... I mean he is... I mean you are... I mean ... oh, whatever

Seth said...

I'm sure you're much cuter. And more.. "real" to us.

*hugs*

:)

cvn70 said...

Peter

I do remember when you had your old profile pic and he does look a lot like you

but how do this Nic and Ron know what you look like hehe

take care and be safe
my friend

bob

wayner said...

I'm an old homosexual guy (I hate that fuckin 'gay' word) and man, when you say your life is boring, you wern't kidding! Your blog is just mindless trivial lacklustre blah blah blah. Lord liftin fuck man, its like listening to girls talk! Don't you have muscles and a set of balls? If I were your age, I'd be out on a freeride bike checking out the crotch of every young guy I met. My happiest memories are hanging outside with my friends, going into the woods for some jerking off and cock sucking, not 'eating dinner and running down to the store to pick up some mayonnaise' All those horny guys out there and you are talking about some fuckin mayonnaise! You are young, healthy and horny; THIS IS YOUR DAY IN THE SUN! Don't blow it; go find some gay friends; (shit, even str8 guys like to get blow-jobs once in a while) Get outside into nature for some exercise; I was a regular Huckleberry Finn when I was a teen and I got lots of boys into the woods for some sex; nature is great for privacy! Sorry to rag you out, but man, you are at your sexual peak now, and I want to see you enjoy it! If you ask any old man what he would have done differently, he will tell you that he would have been a lot more ruthless in the pursuit of sex. Quit being nice; go out and get it! (and learn to swear!)

Peter said...

@ Wayner:

You know, I can explain why I can't/don't do those things you are suggesting I do, but because you were such a dick with that comment I don't think I will.

I guess you'll have to go back and read my "mindless trivial lacklustre blah blah blah"ish posts and find out :)

wayner said...

'you were such a dick' lol; at least I got you to swear! I thought you said you were gay; I haven't read anything in your blog that you are getting some. If you want homosexual sex, get out and find some hot guys (even homely nerdy types can have big dicks!); get the gaydar out and drop some hints around some guys who might be so inclined. If you have been brainwashed by fundamentalist religion into a big guilt trip over sex, then you are really in trouble. Major organised religions were written by men thousands of years ago from a tribal and parochial viewpoint with little knowledge of science and used as a source of power over people. Don't let them take away your ability to think and reason freely and rationally. To interpret religious dogma literally today is ridiculous. If you have consensual affectionate sex with anyone, then you have nothing to feel guilty about. If you are still in the closet (and maybe for good reason!) deceiving girls is a source of guilt and anxiety (panic attacks); trust me, I've been there! All I can find in your blog is stuff about mayonnaise, astrology and girly stuff (not that there is anything wrong with that!) It would be so nice if young homosexuals didn't have to agonise over sexuality; the trend these days is to take the easy way out and say you are 'bi'(I think there are damn few real bi guys); at least you have the guts to say you are homosexual. Spice up your blog with your sexual feelings and frustrations; where are the guys that really turn you on? Do this and your views will go up a lot! Make some happy sexual memories for when you get old! lol Oh yeah, the exercise thing; too many young guys are techno-slaves these days and are in terrible shape physically. There are going to be an awful lot of middle-aged men getting heart operations because of this. Any young person should be getting lots of vigorous exercise OUTDOORS every day if possible. If you can't run fast for a quarter mile without collapsing, you are in terrible shape. Anyway, its fun talking to you. (I'm an old homosexual guy living north of you in New Brunswick Canada)

WkBoy714 said...

"they all said that there is a resemblance"

"Cute huh?"
There you have it. You're cute. :P

Peter said...

First, I know how to swear. I just don't do it a lot because I think it makes people sound unintelligent when they overly swear (such as saying fuck every other word).

Second, even tho my dad is a minister (which is part of the reason I'm not out) and I go to church every Sunday; I haven't been brainwashed. Nor do I feel guilty about anything sexual I've ever done.

Third, I only mentioned mayonnaise once, and it's not like I made a whole post about it. So I'm not sure why you think I only write about that. Stuff about "astrology and girly stuff" only covers the first page, so you probably haven't read anything else on my blog. Which leads to...

"Spice up your blog with your sexual feelings and frustrations; where are the guys that really turn you on?"

Now that really signals that you haven't read my blog very much. The whole point of me starting a blog was because of my frustrations with a boy. 75% of my posts are about that!

If you want to get your rocks off by reading about sexual stuff I've done there here you go:

http://tinyurl.com/yk47jzc

http://tinyurl.com/yze4afj

http://tinyurl.com/ykshnbd

Have a good time.

Nic said...

omg, my lil' Petey is on a run. I'm tempted to say "oh SNAP" :o)

Although "wayner" has clearly no knowledge about your blog and is making assumptions because he read 3 or 4 posts, I have to say that I partially agree with his views.

I think you are too nice of a guy and you should be more ruthless. FOr your own sake. But that's just me. And honestly, who am I or wayner, to tell you what to do. It's just an opinion.

That being said, I think he was rude in the ways he garnished his really good thoughts with dumb acusations.

I love you, Petey and I wish you hapiness and I truely believe that you have to do something in order to find it. It won't come to you by itself.

Nic
http://ntotheitothec.blogspot.com
(see, I'm ruthless and shameless, so I advertise my blog in here)

wayner said...

Holy shit, your dad's a minister! Sorry for dissing (is it still cool to say that?) your blog; you're right, there was some really good stuff about your sexual frustrations. Thank God your not brain-washed or feeling guilty. I thought the 'mayonnaise' comment was really quite funny; have a sense of humour! But you can't vent your frustrations very well without some swearing (it doesn't have to be religious swearing.) Just don't say 'pass the fuckin butter' at the dinner table! Man, you think you have a boring life; I've had to move back in with my parents (who are in their 80s ) to help look after them; now that is hard on the head! I was so bored today, I actually watched SpongeBob Squarepants! (it was pretty good)So I guess the question is; what is the attitude of your father towards homosexuality? Is it fire and brimstone for eternity, ok if you look but don't touch, or he thinks church policy should change? If its 'burn in hell forever' it might be best not to come out until your education is completed and you are settled with a partner. Living a lie sucks. That bit about being under the covers in a tent with Alex was so hot because I had the exact experience. You're both homosexual but terrified to admit or act on it. The church youth must be a seething cauldron of repressed sexuality! lol Anyway, I apologise again, I certainly don't want to hurt you 'cause I know the crap homosexuals put up with. But there are perks. In the spring, why not get some of the young church guys into mountain biking? A great workout and freedom machine. Go anywhere you feel like. (including the woods if you know what I mean!) I was a teenager in the '60s, so, trust me, I have empathy. Still in good shape for my age though; 5'8 and 160lbs of muscle thanks to weights and my freeride bike. No gut hanging over my belt; see, it can be done! Anyhow, I'll check your blog once in a while; the minister thing is really interesting and I hope things work out for you.-Wayne

Anonymous said...

@wayner
Don't want to be a dick and butt in...no yes I do. what the fuck is your problem? were not all horndogs that need some every 5 seconds. get a life dude.

Nic said...

@Anon

err, we aren't? :P :O)

Peter said...

No Nic, we aren't...

wayner said...

@ anonymous; My problem is young homosexuals who have no sex life because of the bigoted attitudes of society! (I've been there!) And, yeah, if you are 18yrs old you are definitely a horndog! And at 59, I've definitely had a life, with all the highs and lows we all get. How about getting some at least once a week let alone 5 sec. And, Peter, I'm a lapsed Baptist who bears no ill will against religion; just intolerant people who use it to advance their own bigotry, power, and financial reward. I remember from Sunday school, that Jesus didn't like hypocracy and didn't bad-mouth sexuality (adultry is an abuse of trust). Still love Him. You must remember some Old Testament references against homosexuality were rooted in the context of the times. Mortality was high and you belonged to a tribe. A large family was your security, 'go forth and multiply' was good advice at the time (the population of the world was just a few hundred million), but terrible advice today when mankind is multipling himself off the earth and environmental degradation is increasing exponentially. Homosexuality (it was definitely around then too) was not conducive to reproduction and they had their share of bigots in power. Keep things in perspective; relativity is everything. -Wayne (I'm in your corner, Peter, but you're not making it easy!)lol- and I didn't swear once!

Nic said...

yes Peter, we are.
I've been talking to you on skype enough to know that you are thinking about sex every 5 sec.