Sunday, July 4, 2010

Almost Ready!

Got the camper moved and opened up today! I won't bore you with the details like yesterday; instead I'll skip to the Alex part :P

After we got the camper opened up and got the inside situated, I texted Alex to tell him he could come over and check out the camper if he wanted. He texted right back saying, "ok I will... I'm so bored lol." He came right over :P

We just kinda sat around in there for awhile. He played with my iPod most of the time, and we talked. I told him my plan for tomorrow: sweep it out and get rid of the cobwebs and stuff. I also told him that hopefully it'll be ready to sleep in by tomorrow night. He didn't say one way or the other if he wanted to camp out at all or not. I didn't ask either.

It was really hot so he said he was going to go back to his house. He asked if I wanted to come over, but I couldn't because I had to go up to Mom's for dinner.


Here's some pics I took today:





7 comments:

naturgesetz said...

Looks pretty good.

The cobwebs don't show. LOL

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th. Hope you and Alex have fireworks in the the camper soon.

Jason Shaw said...

It's looking good and deceptively much bigger on the inside than the out.

Happy 4th

Anonymous said...

Peter,
I am fowwing your blog for a couple of weeks now, and it drives me sad to read how you're treated by Alex. It's obvious, that his interest in you merges up only when he's totally bored and then...he prefers playing ipod when you talk to him. It should be clear to you since all those unfruitful attempts you've undertaken, that he doesn't have any interest in your friendship. It appears to me that there will never be such a relationship between you and Alex you're dreaming about. I think you should really accept this now, although it hurts, hurts, hurts! But Peter: if you continue as you do, repeated deceptions will eat you up!! I don't want you to step from disappointment to disappointment without any result. He ignores you for such a long time now, and you stay begging for his favours like a dog in inventing MayBes,AndIfs and other abstract reasons why he could - eventually, in other circomstances - change his mind. NO! Please Peter, think about!. This cannot last any longer. You DON'T deserve to be treated like this.

Look around, go out and find other friends (real ones, not digital ones)! Sorry to be a bit brutal in saying this, but truth is sometimes hurting and I care about you. Hugs Oliver (Munich)

wayner said...

It sounds to me like Alex is getting tired of shallow empty-headed people like Joe and wants to talk to someone he can trust. But you have to give Alex a higher priority; it seems like every time you can get together with him, you have to run an errand or have dinner. If you are hot for someone then you can't miss those opportunities. You and Alex have a friendship so have some fun with him cos it's summertime. bfn - Wayne :)

Anonymous said...

oh man...everyone kept going without me ^_^
-mat
aka aahsazyl
...is back
...sorta

naturgesetz said...

Mat! — Glad to see you.

Even if it's here, not on my blog. >_< LOL