Friday, July 23, 2010

House Hunting News!

Mom called earlier today and said that she's been negotiating with the owners of the house we're interested it. She said we pretty much unofficially have the house! The owners aren't moving out until September, but Mom is apparently going to sign papers next week!

:D


As promised, here are the pics I took during my trip to the Star Wars concert:



The drive is pretty :)


View of the arena



Stormtrooper



Darth Vader and the Imperial Guard



Chewbacca



The actual suit Anthony Daniels wore when he played C-3PO



View from my seat



A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away....


(sorry these two are shaky :\)

Main title



Pictures taken during the concert







The venue


The camera lens fogged up lol. The car was worse :P

3 comments:

naturgesetz said...

I love that sort of scenery, where the tree-covered ridges follow one behind the other off into the distance.

I hope the new home will be pleasant for you.

wayner said...

That concert sure looks like fun. As a teen I would have smoked a few joints for sure before seeing that lol. I think we are so lucky to live in this part of the world; the countryside there is a lot like here in New Brunswick; very beautiful (although we pay for it in wintertime brrrr!)
-I wonder what the gay scene will be like after you move and are back to school? Ffs don't get a bf now before you move lol. bfn - Wayne :)

Dzyan said...

Hope your mom gets the house, it´ll be a great change for you too.

Also good thing you chose on going to the show, I knew you´d have a great time :)

Love
Me