In the morning, I had to go to the dentist to get my first cavity since I was a kid filled, and also an area that is hard for me to get to had to be protected. Why is it hard for me to get to? It's a long story actually haha.
In addition to all that I also had to get a panoramic X-Ray done to see where my wisdom teeth are. The two bottom ones will definitely have to come out sometime. They're coming in horizontally :S
Of course they had to numb me up before they did anything. That lasted a few hours. It felt like my lip was fat >__>
So after the numbness went away (right after I ate something), my brother called. He asked if I wanted to go to the Pittsburgh Pirates baseball game. Of course I did! They're boring to watch on TV but really fun when you're there!
So here are some pictures I took with my cell phone's camera. Some are kinda bad quality :\
I-79

When going to Pittsburgh via I-79, you make a turn and this is what you see

Walking across the Roberto Clemente Bridge


From our seats up in the nosebleed section lol



Everytime I go down to a Pirates game they win. Last night was no different :D

Final view of the stadium

We had a great time!
Now today, I woke up at 8:30 and had to go to the bathroom (TMI?). Dad asked if I wanted to get dressed so we can go car shopping. I said I just wanted to go back to sleep. So he went by himself. Then he called me around 11:30 and told me to get up and get dressed. He's on his way back here right now so we can go back up to the car dealership to get MY car. MY car is actually his old car :P
This has been a great week!
2 comments:
Have you told the Pirates organization that they always win when you're there? There could be a season ticket in it for you. LOL
I actually enjoy the Red Sox games on TV. Maybe the reason they aren't boring is that they're the Sox, not the Pirates. :P
Or maybe the announcers are more interesting. Sometimes I listen to the TV announcers, and sometimes I turn down the TV volume and listen to the radio announcers. One funny thing about that is that the TV has about a five-second delay, so the radio announcers call everything before it happens on the screen.
And congrats on getting the "new to you" car, even after you blew off the first trip with your dad to the dealership and made him go back a second time. He spoils you rotten. LOL
Sounds like a fun time. Go easy on the old car cos repairs are expensive. bfn - Wayne :)
Post a Comment