Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Boorreeddd

I'm sitting in my Intro to AutoCAD night class bored. We're on break now. Figured I'd try out blogging from my iPod again.

The cute guy in my night classes has a really nice smile and voice ^_^ His name is Mark if I haven't already told you.

I know he's straight cos I stalked him on FB :P

Break is about over now. Really random post, huh? :P

Sent from my iPod

3 comments:

Lunty said...

u should seduce him :P if i rmmbr correctly u said that he often sneaks glances at you... seduce him with your sexiness peteykins XD

Anonymous said...

lol i second suducing hiom and god i was trying to scroll down to see your post and i scrolled right past it sure is a small thing lol and gotta love fb stalking Love<~Peter~>

wayner said...

Not everyone on FB admits to being gay just as in real life. Still, some nice eye candy when you steal the occasional glance. If 5-10% of the guys in your school are bi/gay, well do the arithmetic and look around. bfn - Wayne :)