Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hired!

Well Dad had a session meeting today and I'm hired :D

If you missed my post about it, I'm basically just the janitor for the church :P I just have to go in and clean once a week. Also cut the grass and snow removal. I start in two weeks.

It pays only $140/month (after taxes) until the church does the budget in two months. When they do the budget we'll see about raising it up to around $200.

Income will go primarily to putting gas in my car.

3 comments:

wayner said...

Always hard for a teen to get a few bucks in his pocket while going to school. But you do appreciate money more when you earn it rather than getting it handed to you on a platter. A lot of young people who have life too easy crash and burn when they eventually come up against a little adversity. bfn - Wayne :)

Mr. Urs said...

congrats! Pennsylvania will soon be known for the best taken care of church.

Anonymous said...

In spite of your introduction (on the right of your blog), I don't think your life is boring, not at all. And you have a cool way to tell it. Well, I really like reading your blog and... thank you for that.

I don't know a lot of things about life, for plenty of reasons, but some examples as yours are helpful and precious for me.

May I add you on my own blogroll ? It would be kind if you please.