My lender says we cannot close on Monday. They say they need more information before I can close. Im not sure it is going to happen at all - sorry.
What the fuck?!
This is the second time the lender has asked for more information! Mom's BF used to be a real estate lawyer and said last week he wants to give them a piece of his mind, but mom won't let him. I think she should! I just messaged her back and said she's come too far just to quit now.
Ugh
2 comments:
Tell your mother to persist but not to take a raw deal in order to get a mortgage. If her bf is was a real estate lawyer then he should be able to advise her. But the reality today is that banks are being a lot more careful in their lending practices after the financial meltdown in the mortgage market. I still get a laugh at the famous 'NINJA' loans (no income, job or assets) and subprime mortgages (financial insanity). In the old days you had to save for many years to get the 20 or 30% down in order to get a mortgage. You do need a place close to school though so I hope things get straightened away. bfn - Wayne
agreed and good luck!
Post a Comment