Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pictures from College

I sometimes tweet pictures while I'm out and about if I see something tweet-worthy. It's not really fair that those of you who don't follow me on twitter can't see them. So I guess I'll post the college related pics on here :)


This is the lobby of the theater and Technology Building (which I'm in most).


This is a blurry picture of the area between the buildings.


Took this my first or second day. This is the view from one of the lounges.


Here's the view from another lounge by the bookstore. This lounge has a bunch of couches, armchairs, tables for working, and a fireplace with a TV above it.


The view out another lounge area in the Tech Building.


This is looking toward the fireman training facility. Not sure what the brown brick building is for, but they had the white one on fire the other day. It was pretty cool to see :P


This was the sky my first day there D:


Driving through downtown


My first CAD creation :D I've made a ton of other stuff since then :P


And here's a couple pictures of the cute guy. Nothing too revealing :P


3 comments:

wayner said...

It looks like a nice modern place, and the town reminds me of Fredericton in New Brunswick which is also a college town. You know, our part of North America (New England States and the Canadian Maritimes) is a beautiful place to live with all the seasons, greenery and hills. bfn - Wayne :)

Anonymous said...

can i go live with you it looks all so pretty Love<~Peter~>

naturgesetz said...

That's an attractive campus, and a pretty good looking town. I'm almost tempted to put my sleuthing skills to work and figure out where it is.

@dpking19 — No you can't go live with him. I saw him first. LOL

But if you want to live in western PA (or New England or the Canadian Maritimes, as wayner suggests — and I'd add upstate NY), no problem.