Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Finally Something to Blog About: Youth Club

So... Youth Club started last night.

If you don't remember from last year, or you weren't around, Youth Club is a thing the church does for the kids who go to the church. There's also a class for the high school kids. Youth Club is held every Monday evening.

So yesterday, I was in the sanctuary alone sitting in the back. My head had been hurting a bit since before dinner, so I was kinda resting away from the kids playing a noisy game. Alex comes in at the front of the sanctuary and says, "Do I want to know...?" I lift my head to look at him and he says, "... What you're doing back there?" I just respond, "Sitting." then put my head back down and he left.

I'm not really being friendly to him anymore, that's not to say I'm being unfriendly either, I just kinda ignore/avoid him as much as possible. He still sits with me during church, but I sit all the way at the end of the pew instead of right beside him like before. Last year in Youth Club, we sat together on one side of the sanct. while the girls sat of the other side. Yesterday, neither girl was there so I sat on their side and he sat on the other. I haven't sent him a text message in I don't know how long, same goes for him sending me one. The emotional rollercoaster with him has finally stopped :)

So... yeah... that's all folks.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


6 comments:

Pilgrim said...

C´mon, git over it! Propz Pilgrim

Peter said...

Um... I think it's pretty obvious from this post that I have...

torchy! said...

good for you Pete. it's a shame that the general camaraderie had to go as well, but that's often the way and it's probably for the best

all you need to do now is to get out and socialise more to increase your chances of finding youself a bf.

high-5
torchy!

naturgesetz said...

I'm glad you're over him and off that roller coaster.

Yay.

cvn70 said...

Peter

its sad that we have to go to this extreme and suffer so much heart ache just to get to this point

take care and be safe

bob

WkBoy714 said...

Heyy ,
Good to hear about the youth group starting up. :) I'm still waiting on mine, grr.

And as the other guys ahve said really, good that things are a lot more simple now. I think you're handling it the right way - being neutral.