The story of a gay 18 year old, now 21, embarking on the journey of life...
that last pic's real nice
Tyler took the words right out of my mouth - stunning.Definatly looks like autumn has well and truly arrived in the northern hemisphere.Kindest regards Stef.
Awesome pics Peter - I like the bridge (I'm a bridge geek! ever seen Burnside's bridge @ Antietam?)
I was entertained :) They're pretty good pictures actually. I wish round here was as picturesque.
Awesome pics Pete! Love the mystery the mist gives the last one and the composition of the bridge pic is excellent.
peterthey do look nice and happy bdaytake care and be safebob
love the picshappy birthday18OMGnow its jail if u fuck up real bad!LOLJKsteevo...
so that's why i hadn't recognised the bridge in snow - i've only just found this post in my reader! :)lovely autumn colourstorchy!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
that last pic's real nice
Tyler took the words right out of my mouth - stunning.Definatly looks like autumn has well and truly arrived in the northern hemisphere.
Kindest regards Stef.
Awesome pics Peter - I like the bridge (I'm a bridge geek! ever seen Burnside's bridge @ Antietam?)
I was entertained :) They're pretty good pictures actually. I wish round here was as picturesque.
Awesome pics Pete! Love the mystery the mist gives the last one and the composition of the bridge pic is excellent.
peter
they do look nice and happy bday
take care and be safe
bob
love the pics
happy birthday
18
OMG
now its jail if u fuck up real bad!
LOL
JK
steevo
.
.
.
so that's why i hadn't recognised the bridge in snow - i've only just found this post in my reader! :)
lovely autumn colours
torchy!
Post a Comment