So... yeah... Yesterday was my birthday :)
18 years old FTW!
It's now legal for me to do pornography :D
And some lesser important things like voting and registering for the military draft. :p
So, yesterday I had to go to the school for the weekly meeting for the cyber students. Getting up at 6:30 is hard when you're not used to it -_- I'm up there from 8-10.
After that, Dad and I went to town to do a little grocery shopping. While there we made a stop at the Goodwill/Salvation Army depot and dropped off bags of clothes that were donated by Betty's family. He took me to McDonald's for my birthday. Nothing special (we stop there everytime we're up there around lunch time). I wanted to eat there because they're doing their Monopoly promotion thingy. I won 2 free drinks :)
After coming home I took a short, little cat nap.... which lasted two hours :p
Then Mom picked me up and we went down to the Strip District in Pittsburgh and ate at The Spaghetti Warehouse. OMG YUMMY! We got the special platter for 2 people. It had spaghetti, meatballs, Italian Sausage, some kind of ravioli, 15 (yes i said FIFTEEN) layer lasagna, and garlic bread. We ended up bringing most of it home lol. I was so full I didn't have room for cheesecake :(
Oh, and this older guy came in alone shortly before we were leaving. He was hitting on the waitress like crazy! He ordered UNsweetened tea, but when she brought it out he said,
"I ordered unsweetened tea."
The waitress says, "It is unsweetened."
"No it's not. It's sweet now because you brought it out."
>.>
<.<
Then he was trying to get her to take off work the rest of the night and go out with him LMAO
Anyway, when we got back in the 4-Runner, Mom gave me a birthday card. Inside was a $100 bill :O
I also got $20 from a lady at church, $25 from Dad (plus my laptop), 4 lottery tickets from one of my brothers (didn't win anything), and two $50 Amazon giftcards from two bloggers. You know who you are ;)
So thanks to those two. You didn't have to.
So... that was pretty much it for my birthday :)
Oh, I got a lot of happy birthdays from people on Facebook.
Maybe I'll scan the cards I got and post them on here cos some of them are funny :p
10 comments:
Dang! I'm sorry I missed it. It sounds as if it was pretty happy even without wishes from me. (How can that have happened?)
Anyway, I'm glad it was good.
Let me be the first to wish you a happy 19th birthday! LOL
BTW, I see you're studying Spatial Relationships. Are those the ones you have with a certain spatial someone?
I already wished you on Twitter, but Happy Birthday young man!
I reckon 18 is the biggest one for a long time, so revel in it, and make some memories you can take with you on the rest of the journey.
S
happy late birthday hahah
HBD! Old enough to *do* pron ... lol
lmao! how much porn have you done since yesterday?
sounds like you had a good day, and it was nice to follow it on twitter.
here's to a fabulous adulthood!
torchy!
Happy birthday, Peter.
Sorry I missed it. You have 30 days to register for the selective service. LOL. I've been hearing PSAs for that all week.
Hey sorry I'm a bit late, but a very Happy Birthday with *Special Sethboyardee Birthday Hugs*
:)
Happy Belated Birthday mate! I'm glad you had a great time.
All the best,
JP
Peter
happy bday and i hope things go well for you in this 18th year. All in all it sounds like you had a nice bday
take care and be safe
bob
Happy Birthday, future porn star!
:-P
I registered for the draft early 'cause I happened to be at the post office (where they had the forms) a few months before my 18th. I got chewed out by my best friend ("What if there's a draft?"), who turned around and joined the navy and ended up serving as a lieutenant on a submarine for a several years.
Post a Comment