1. First thing you wash in the shower?
Hair... all of it :p
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
I only have one. It's black.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Um... I don't remember who I kissed last. I can guarantee it was a relative though.
4. Do you plan outfits every day?
No
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Tired.

6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red?
The pillow that my head is on.
7. The last dream you remember having?
Um... I can't really remember the last dream I had.
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Not yet, probably won't either
9. What are you craving right now?
Nothing really. Some food would be nice, but I don't feel like getting out of my warm bed lol.
10. Do you floss?
Nope.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Eww
12. Are you emotional?
Kinda
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Probably.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
I don't eat ice cream...
15. Do you like your hair?
Yes
16. Do you like yourself?
I guess
17. Would you go out to eat with George Bush?
Um... No...
(That's Pope John Paul II's funeral btw)18. What are you listening to right now?
19. Are your parents strict?
No.
20. Would you go sky diving?
Only if I get sent to Airborne Training School lol
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Yes.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yes. Jerome Bettis.

I don't like American Football tho...
23. Do you rent movies often?
No. I just buy them lol
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Um...
*Looks around*
Nope.
25. How many countries have you visited?
I've only been to Canada. Twice actually.


Niagara Falls and Toronto in one visit...
And Mom and I went on a cruise to Halifax, Nova Scotia in 2005.
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Yeah, when I was a lot younger.
27. Ever been on a train?
Yes, Mom and I took a train to New York City from Pittsburgh for our cruise. It took 12 hours O.O
28. Brown or white eggs?
White.
29. Do you have a cell-phone?
Yep. A Verizon LG Chocolate.

30. Do you use chap stick?
Yeah sometimes.
31. Do you own a gun?
An Airsoft one...

... but I don't think that counts lol.
32. Can you use chop sticks?
Sorta
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
No one...
34. Are you too forgiving?
No.
35. Ever been in love?
Yes.
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
:\
37. Ever have cream puffs?
No
38. Last time you cried?
I don't remember.
39. What was the last question you asked?
*gets rude awakening when someone calls at 10am while I'm trying to sleep*
Who the hell is calling this early?!?!
40. Favorite time of the year?
Christmas. My second favorite time is that holiday on Oct. 28 :p\
41. Do you have any tattoos?
Eww
42. Are you sarcastic?
Sometimes.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
No
44. Ever walked into a wall?
Probably lol
45. Favorite color?
Red.
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yes :)
47. Is your hair curly?
Look me up on Stickam and you'll find out :p
48. What was the last CD you bought?
Quantum of Solace soundtrack.
49. Do looks matter?
Sorta...
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Idk.
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
No lol
52. Do you like your life right now?
Meh...
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
No, but I've fallen asleep with the computer on the last 2 nights lol
54. Can you handle the truth?
Maybe
55. Do you have good vision?
Only in my right eye.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Not really.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Rarely.
58. The last person you held hands with?
A lady who goes to my church. She's been battling cancer for the last 7 years. She has been in the hospital for more than a month now, and she's not doing good at all. Dad and I were up to see her the other day. She's been in the ICU (Intensive Care Unit) for a couple weeks now. She could hardly talk. She was really tired (the doctors had just given her something), she can't eat solids, and she was all bloated... :S
59. What are you wearing?
My PJs
60.What is your favorite animal?
Cats FTW!
61. Where was your default picture taken at?
On my computer. I made it with Torchy's help :)
62. Can you hula hoop?
No :\
63. Do you have a job?
No
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
A webcam!
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes, just last week actually.


3 comments:
#61: aww. it was only the circle and it was my pleasure :)
torchy!
torchy = amazing person.
LOL, almost ROFL at the pic with No. 60.
Post a Comment