So, here's how my Thanksgiving Day went:
- Woke up around 10:30
- Masturbated :p
- Showered/dressed
- Cleaned up my room and the living room a little bit
- Brother Number 2 arrived (he's the second oldest brother)
- We all talked for a little bit
- Watched an episode of Band of Brothers that was on TV
- He fell asleep, and I was a bit tired too so I went upstairs to lay down
- Dad started playing music >.> I don't know what it was, but it was really annoying since I was trying to nap. He seems to think that everyone wants to hear it. So I went into his room and gave him some old headphones of mine lol
- Gave up trying to nap
- Helped Dad set the table
- Peeled potatoes (Dad was going to whip them)
- Brother 2 woke up, so we went back to watching Band of Brothers
- Brother number 4 arrived (he's the one who is closest to me in age (I would be Brother 5))
- Brother Number 3, his wife and daughter arrived
- We all talked
- Dinner was ready; Turkey and stuffing (obviously), whipped potatoes, some kind of broccoli and cheese casserole with stuffing (extremely yummy), coleslaw, etc
- Dessert; Apple pie, Pumpkin pie, Pumpkin and Cream pie, and a pumpkin log.
- Then we all just hung around and chatted.
- Brother 3 and family left
- Brother 4 left
- I drove Brother 2 to his friend that was picking him up.
- Almost hit a deer on the way back. Luckily someone was in front of me who saw it first.
- Got home and relaxed; watched Casino Royale that was on the Syfy channel. They're doing a James Bond marathon. From Russia With Love is on now; one of my favorite Sean Connery Bond movies.
So, that was my Thanksgiving.
7 comments:
Peter
sounds like a nice day and hope yo are well rested after all of that lol
hey did you see tylers video on his post o as owndering wht you thought about that
hey take care and be safe
and get on MSn sometime would ya
bob
Sounds like a pretty good Thanksgiving.
Too bad about the deer. You could have had venison all winter. And gotten a new car.
How do you whip potatoes? or is that like a mash?
I am also curious about the whipping of potatoes and as to how come brother number 1 did not come as well?
Glad your turkey day was great!
Lots of love,
Ryan
@ Tom
You whip potatoes by cutting them up, then put them in boiling water for X number of minutes. Then you put them in a bowl and whip them with egg beaters (like how you would mix stuff for a cake or something).
@ Ryan
Brother Number 1, his wife, and son didn't come because they live on the opposite side of the state from us, so it'd be a 5 hour drive each way. They'll be out in a couple weeks for Brother 3's daughter's baptism anyway.
only once? in the morning?
sounds like a great day otherwise!
happy t-giving
I agree :P Only once?
Anyway, we don't do Thanksgiving over in England, but maybe we should :)
Looks like a good day
Post a Comment