Monday, November 16, 2009

The Night of Strange Dreams

Yesterday, I went to a surprise birthday party for my brother. I had to get up at 7am (only got 5 hours of sleep), and we left a little after 8. We got back home around 9:30pm.

I got ready for bed and was in bed around 10:30. I started talking to Tyler, but soon I fell asleep in the middle of our convo (sorry Tyler). I woke up a little bit later and realized I had fallen asleep, but because it was dark in my room, looking at the computer screen hurt my eyes. So I just fell back asleep lol. Then a couple minutes later I woke up again, and this time I closed the screen to put the computer to "sleep." I rolled over and fell back asleep. That's when the dreams started...


I woke up again and this time instead of just looking at the bright computer screen, I shut it down. I forgot the headphones weren't plugged in, and the volume was at its max; so when I shut it down, it blasted the tune the old computers play when they shut down.

Then I was watching Quantum of Solace. It was the final action scene, and the climax of the movie. For those who have seen it, it's the part where they're fighting in the burning/exploding hotel. The girl is fighting in one room, and Bond and the main villain are fighting elsewhere. Bond has the villain by the hair trying to save him from falling into the flames below since he wants information from him, and the girl is about to shoot the guy she's fighting with. The scene cuts back to Bond and you hear a gunshot. The guy Bond is holding says, "Sounds like you just lost another one," thinking the girl got killed (3 other women Bond has been with in the 2 movies Daniel Craig has played Bond have died).

Then I'm at a funeral at the church. I go to the kitchen where Alex's mom and grandmother are. I'm standing there talking to them (I don't remember what was said in the dream), and Alex comes up behind me and gives me a hug from behind. In the process of hugging me he brushes his hand/arm against my crotch.

I don't remember what happened right after that, but eventually I got out to the funeral service and Sarah Palin was playing the organ.


That was the end of the dreams. Some of them were so real too. Like seriously, when I woke up and started thinking about the dreams, I was afraid that my computer really did blast that tune (which my computer doesn't even make, and my computer was still in sleep mode when I got up), and I really did watch that part of Quantum of Solace. The Quantum of Solace scene in my dream was perfect to the actual scene. Even the soundtrack was the same.

I found it interesting that that QoS dream led into the funeral scene. I mean, the QoS dream ended with a gunshot where you don't know who got shot, then right into a funeral. Oh, and Sarah Palin playing the organ?! WTF?!?!

6 comments:

WkBoy714 said...

You're weird :D
Random dreams are good though.

naturgesetz said...

Alex and Sarah Palin — that's quite a combo! LOL

Not many of us dream about Sarah Palin! I can honestly say I never have. (Of course, I haven't dreamt about Alex either. LOL)

Anonymous said...

Sarah Palin invading your dreams is either a sign of the apocalypse or that you're batshit crazy... idk which but it's gonna be fun to find out

Tyler said...

so thaaaats what u think about alex? :P

cvn70 said...

Peter

i have heard about these sarah palin dreams - its clear she is making you a striaght conservative

take care and be safe

bob

Stephen Chapman said...

It must have been very disturbing for you... to see Sarah Palin!