So, I was friendlier with Alex today. I was texting with Tyler (via Twitter direct tweets) and I was showing Alex some of the messages. And I had to sit closer to him than usual today cos there were a bunch of people in front of me and I couldn't see.
Here's the messages from Tyler and I. The red ones are the ones I showed Alex. The first message was from me, the second from Tyler, the third from me, etc...
Direct tweet me.
Have fun in church..... :)
We're in the middle of church now. I'm bored *wanks*
lol just lop out your dick in the middle of a sermon... lol im sure no one will mind :p
It's called pocket pool :p
lol.... wouldnt the people next to you notice? :p
It's only Alex sitting beside me. He's reading these btw. Say hi :p
lol oh :O ... Hi Alex
He laughed :p
lol... so how long does your guyses little church thing go for?
An hour for church but sunday school before that. Hmm... No pocket pool today... Too many people in front of me :(
:O too many people? How rude of them! How's a man supposed to occupy himself around here these days?
He seemed to find those funny :p
So... yeah... that's all that's happened today :)
4 comments:
Here we go again!
*sighs*
if the people are in front of you, how are they gonna see what's going on in your pockets? are there certain noises that are going to make them turn around to see what's going on?
LOL!
But I think its pocket pull... pool reminds me of sun tan lotion and fat people
Ugh... I remember being sooo bored at church before my parents gave up. Actually, they never gave up, I just left for college.
Much Love,
Steve
Haha :P
Tyler :D
Post a Comment