Any prospects for your love life?
You mean is there anyone I'm interested in? No, there is no one I go to school with, no one who goes to my church (Alex and I are the only teen guys there), or anyone who lives near me who I am even remotely interested in.
Except Alex, of course.
Is the prom thing over yet?
Prom isn't until May 1st (which I think I mentioned 2 posts ago). I don't have a tux yet, but I'm gonna ask Mom if we can go this weekend.
Did you ever talk to Eric?
Only online. We've kinda stopped talking except for the occasional tweets back and forth.
Will that c**k-teaser Alex ever move away and end your suffering?
Actually, since Alex is only 15, I'll probably be the one to move away first lol.
What is the master plan for coming out some day?
There isn't one yet. I'm perfectly comfortable in the closet. Living in a small town with a minister isn't exactly the time or place you'd want to come out.
How about a pic of you in jeans and a hoodie?
How about a pic of me in my pajamas and a hoodie instead?

I'll be glad to play a little Q&A with my readers since I really have nothing to blog about right now. Just leave me questions in your comments.
Until next time...
5 comments:
Well, no big surprises there, but thanks for letting us know that things haven't changed drastically for you — and it does help bring newer readers up to speed.
The only question that comes to mind is,"We haven't heard much recently about Gettysburg and the Civil War, James Bond, or the Titanic. Are you as interested in them as ever, or have your interests kind of moved on?"
Hi Peter. Sounds like things are cruising along nicely for now. Won't Alex be 16 quite soon and legal for you? I can't believe you are not noticing some other hot guys in your neighbourhood or school; use your imagination a little more. Are you going to take the summer off and relax (and more camping with guys) or work? Will you have to move away for your secondary education? Nice pic in casual clothes. bfn - Wayne (oh yeah, nice bulge!)
@ wayner — I hope you haven't read Peter's blog from the beginning, because if you had, your continuing references to Alex would be unspeakably cruel. For your information, Peter started this blog because Alex was distancing himself from him and he wanted advice on how to get him back. After months of suffering the torments of unrequited love, Peter finally realized and resigned himself to the fact that Alex was not going to be his, and began to move on. Your constant encouragement to him to pursue Alex is both a reminder of the hurt and an invitation to being hurt all over again if he makes the mistake of listening to you.
If you care at all about Peter, you will drop all talk about Alex forthwith.
BTW, I would have e-mailed this to you privately rather than addressing you in public, if you showed an e-mail address on your profile.
@NG - Who are you kidding? Peter hasn't moved on from Alex at all. Peter still complains about having feelings for him and still gets down about it.
@Wayne (and anyone else for that matter)- its not like Alex is teasing Peter or anything. Alex isn't gay... Peter should stop trying to change him and just move on. I think it's really stupid that Peter gets so hung up on Alex when there is NO chance that he's ever going to be with him.
Sure, maybe they messed around a little, but it was more messing around like teenage boys do NOT what two gay guys do. It NEVER got to that point, so Peter needs to stop trying to imagine it did and stop trying to get back to that point.
You can't change a persons sexuality...if he isn't into Peter, then FFS Peter needs to accept that. I as well as many others I'm sure are sick and tired of hearing how Alex is bringing Peter down... Accept the truth that you're not going to get him Peter, and stop trying to think you are...move on.
Sorry, but sometimes the truth hurts...
Hugs from afar. I know it's tough, but you got everything to look forward to.
Post a Comment