Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Easter, for me, started at 5am when I got up to get ready for the Sunrise Service we do every year to mark when the women went to Jesus's tomb and discovered the stone had been rolled away, and the angel appeared and told them he wasn't there. Or something like that; I was half asleep when Dad was talking about that lol. Dad said as we were driving to the church at 6:30, "If those women hadn't gotten up so early, *we* wouldn't have to either!"

lol

This is what I wore:


Later we had a normal church service. My brother, his wife and baby came. Mom showed up too which surprised me cos she rarely comes since her and dad are divorced.

They, except Mom, came to our house for lunch. Later one of my other brothers came for dinner.

So, nothing really too special today.

Hope everyone had a good Easter. Back to work/school tomorrow (for me anyway).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

stylin! happy easter peter!

cvn70 said...

Peter

U did look nice, a litle purple color, and im glad u had a nice easter. I didnt get up that early lol

take care and be safe

bob

naturgesetz said...

Nice outfit.

And the hand and forearm aren't bad at all. LOL

Glad the day went well.

Peter said...

@ NG

LOL! I think my hand looks deformed because they put the lens of the camera right where I have to hold the phone, so I had to put my fingers in an awkward position.

Hope you had a good Easter :)

wayner said...

Is that a lavender coloured shirt and tie? A subtle hint of gayness? And a nice slim hot looking guy; how can Alex resist! - Wayne :)

Anonymous said...

oooo i love a man in a nice suit ;]

Jason Shaw said...

Hugs loads.