The story of a gay 18 year old, now 21, embarking on the journey of life...
Sorry I didn't get here in time to give you my advice. LOLWell, it's hardly life and death. Either is fine.So enjoy the prom!
Peter it's you that has to be happy - I'd be happy if I looked half as good.Regards Stef
Thank you for picking the regular tie, it looks so much better than a bow tie. Bow ties make me think of my awful high school chemistry teacher...
ok so my other advice sucked ... but I still say you need to get some decent cufflinks instead of buttoning up those cuffs!I like the full Windsor knot too - classy
James Bond does not wear a regular tie.
Looks great and Amanda gives it the thumbs up so you are all set. Have a good time. bfn - Wayne
The gray tie for sure. Have a great time.
Looks quite spiffy!Habe a great time!!!
Ooops... maybe I should read the post at the very top of your page and not just randomly skip to the second post. Well, I voted for regular tie anyway. hehe.
Yep she was right, good choice.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Sorry I didn't get here in time to give you my advice. LOL
Well, it's hardly life and death. Either is fine.
So enjoy the prom!
Peter it's you that has to be happy - I'd be happy if I looked half as good.
Regards Stef
Thank you for picking the regular tie, it looks so much better than a bow tie. Bow ties make me think of my awful high school chemistry teacher...
ok so my other advice sucked ... but I still say you need to get some decent cufflinks instead of buttoning up those cuffs!
I like the full Windsor knot too - classy
James Bond does not wear a regular tie.
Looks great and Amanda gives it the thumbs up so you are all set. Have a good time. bfn - Wayne
The gray tie for sure. Have a great time.
Looks quite spiffy!
Habe a great time!!!
Ooops... maybe I should read the post at the very top of your page and not just randomly skip to the second post. Well, I voted for regular tie anyway. hehe.
Yep she was right, good choice.
Post a Comment